(Other Half) complete ver.

And so, this dangerous spiral lead Impero onto a dark path full of risky sexual behavior. Wanting to fill the void with company.

Let's just say, the night started off with kiss at her doorway than lead onto the couch in her living room than finally to the bedroom. Though it was her first experience, (probably not the way she wanted it to first go) it didn't really help her feel whole.

When she woke up, Harbin had gone. There was no breakfast, no white lie promise of calling them, not even a " I had a really great time" goodbye. No. She just woke up in an empty bed.

Eventually, Impero found Harbin again. And asked her why did she just up and leave like that. Only to get a respond of " yeah sorry... but I'm just not that kind of ship..." further explaining to Impero that she isn't looking for a relationship and was just looking for a one night stand. Telling Impero that she just doesn't have the time or desire to put in effort into a long term relationship.

" oh.. I see.." Impero said, feeling like they had shared something special. But in the end, it meant nothing.

" uh.. here let me buy you a drink." Harbin said, feeling kinda awkward that her one night stand that she had hoped wouldn't see again/run into again had come to her. Honestly, not knowing the first thing about relationships like this. Not even knowing how to comfort her, expect to kindly buy her a pity drink or something.

" I don't want your drink! Asshole!" Impero said, splashing the glass on her. Well actually on the bartending since she can't drink.

" WOW BUT EXCUSE ME MADEMOISELLE YOU DONT NEED TO GET SO UPSET ABOUT IT!" Maillé Brézé exclaimed, upset.

Impero: " o-oh! S-sorry I thought you were Harbin.." apologizing making Breze say " oh, no problem! Allow me." Filling another glass and splashing it Harbin for Impero.

Harbin sighed and said " women." Shaking her head. Not understanding them at all.

Impero: " don't women us! Your a woman too!" Upset that Harbin seems to sound like she's acting better than them.

Harbin got up and left the bar without incident. Not wanting to start another fight, especially on a blind ship.

" I can hear you walking away you know!" Impero shouted, following Harbin out of the bar.

" I'm never going to forgive you!" Impero yelled, stomping her feet outside the bar. Very upset at Harbin for what she had done to her. But than after a few minutes, she began to realize that she also had to take responsibility because she allowed Harbin to do that/kiss her and come into her home and stuff. So, she is at fault too.

Leading to her eventually finding Harbin and apologizing to her.

Harbin: " yeah, no worries." Holding no grudge or anything against her. Understanding a women scorn. Having a few of them already after her ass.

Harbin: " sorry, I guess I shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that but we had a good time didn't we? Uh.. I'll tell you what when I get back from my patrol with Hindenburg I'll find you and we can you know hang out I guess?"

" yeah I'd like that" Impero said, with a smile. " oh uh but my patrol is like one of those ones where we don't come back to the island until like 3-4 months later..." Harbin said, realizing wow she really doesn't have "time" for a personal life outside her work/duty she chose to take up.