5 Mintues of Pleasure

Javelin was raving about this invitation to Kongou's place. It's going to be the party of the century. Apparently everyone who's anyone is invited.

Javelin just happened to obtain an invite by convincing Haruna who's Kongou's BFF.

Of course Javelin wanted her friends to come. But... the responses she gave her well... were very disappointing.

Ayanami: " heh why would I ever wanna hang out with those wanna be's? I hate them." Not liking those popular girls at all. Thinking that if they did show up to the party that they'd just get picked on or pranked.

" no thanks. I'm good." Laffey said, sleepily. Not caring at all about a big or fancy party. Just wanting to go home and sleep after that massively hard test they just took.

" sorry but I don't like parties.." Z23 said, knowing her personality. That she'd just be an embarrassed out of place wallflower if she attended.

Javelin: " oh come on now! Ships would kill to have the chance to be invited!" Trying to convince them to go.

" but we weren't invited. Only you." Laffey said, as Javelin huffed and said " exactly! You had no idea how much convincing I had to do!" Hearing Ayanami say " than don't let us ruin it."

Javelin: " that's not the point! I want my best friends to go with me. Is that so much to ask?"

Seeing all of them say " yes" thinking that's a tall order.

" don't you see that we all have our own opinions? We don't wanna go." Ayanami said, sternly. Thinking Javelin is ignoring whatever opposition they say.

" that can't be true." Javelin said, urging them to reconsider.

Javelin: " it won't be the same without you." Really wanting them to go with her. Seeing them still refuse.

" fine. If you won't go than I won't either." Javelin say, as Ayanami said " good." Thinking that solves everything. But Javelins face said it all. She really wanted to go.

Laffey: " Javelin if you really want to go, than go. You don't need us." Not wanting her to feel like she shouldn't go because they're not going.

" I just thought... nevermind." Javelin said, leaving. Very disappointed and sad.

Ayanami groaned and said " ughhhh I hate when she does this. I guess I'm going." Not wanting Javelin to feel this way. Guilty.

Laffey sighed and said " ok.. I'll go too..." yawning.

Ayanami: " Nimi, you coming?" Seeing Z23 still stand there.

" well I gotta ask Hipper and-" Z23 was cut off by Ayanami grabbing her hand and say " oh come on." As Z23 retorted " h-hey!" Than hear Ayanami tell her " just make up some after school excuse that your with Peter studying or whatever" as Z23 responded with " absolutely not!" Refusing to tell a lie.

Laffey: " but I think Hipper and Eugen are in an all nighter meeting so they won't be home right?" As Z23 said " oh ja" forgetting about that.

Z23: " but Z1 will-" realizing hell even Z1 isn't even home so... the rare times she is home she never bothers or checks up on her so... yeah.

" you in?" Ayanami said, seeing Z23 sigh and say " ok." Doing it for Javelin.

Once Javelin was informed about all of them coming, she was over the moon. Bubbly and excited to arrive to Kongou's place with them. Already you could hear the loud party rave music beat coming from her place.

Already seeing some ships launder on the front lawn.

As the elders scolded them as they passed by. As well as others opening their window to curse them out in Japanese to quiet down. Mumbling how youngsters have no respect for their elders or Heavens Will anymore.