Karma

Javelin knew she had to return to school sooner or later. But first, she had to talk to her friends. If they were still her friends.

She went to Ayanami first, thinking she would be a good start. Hoping she's more easily convincible and accepting.

Javelin knocked on Ayanami's door, but got no response.

" oh are you looking for Ayanami?" Zuikaku said, seeing Javelin nod and say " is she in?" Wondering if she's still sleeping or gone out.

" you just missed her, I saw her going up to the training grounds." Zuikaku said, hearing Javelin say " thanks!" And run off to go find her.

She spotted Ayanami training with Kii.

" swing with more grace. Let the weight of your sword do the force, and control your movements of flow better." Kii advised. As Ayanami groaned annoyingly and said " I am so sick and tired of others telling me what to do!" Not listening to Kii's advice swinging her sword with great force behind it. Even though it made her attack stronger, it also took more energy and it had less control to adjust to her opponents changes.

Seeing Kii deflect her attack and quickly bring her sword to Ayanami's neck before Ayanami could regain her composure from the recoil of how much strength she put force behind that attack. " maybe you should listen." Kii said, lowering her sword. Kii ended the fight, knowing that whatever training she's doing with Ayanami will be for not. As she can sense that Ayanami is not in any mood to learn. Seeing her just want to release some steam.

Javelin: " um.. Ayanami?" Unsure if she was still mad at her. But guessing she probably was. Based on her reaction of seeing her. Giving her a mean look and said " what?!" Clearly not in any mood to talk/have a reasonable conversation with.

Javelin: " your not still mad are you?" Knowing that's a stupid question to ask but she had to try something to get this conversation started.

Ayanami looked at Javelin with angry eyes and said " of course I'm still mad!" Slashing her sword on the ground. " it's all because of you! And that stupid party!" Ayanami said, thinking that's where it all went wrong.

Javelin: " I'm sorry! I didn't know that would happen I just thought-" getting cut off by Ayanami saying " what?! That Kongou and her friends would let us have a good time? *scoffs* are you that stupid?! Don't you know she hates us?!"

Javelin: " I'm sorry alright?! I don't know what else you want me to say?!" Thinking that she's trying her best not to take offense to Ayanami's rude comments but it's really hard.

Ayanami: " don't say anything else! Just go!" Not wanting to see or talk to Javelin anymore.

" please Ayanami! I need your help!" Javelin said, begging her to forgive her and help her fix what happened between all of them.

" I don't care! It's not my problem anymore! Why don't you just go and get some new friends?! Since you never seem to listen to your old ones!" Ayanami said, thinking she was better off a loner. She didn't need to deal with all this drama.

Javelin: " fine! Be that way!" Leaving angrily.

Fubuki saw the whole argument and went to talk to Ayanami afterwards about it.

Fubuki: " Ayanami, come on. Go help her." Urging her little sister to make up. Knowing that she has good friends who really care about her and those are very hard to come by.