I Want To Make You HaPpY

Heinrich: " you know you remind me a lot about Peter" eating dinner with her. Since Tirpitz had asked Heinrich to come have dinner with her, she only did so because she knew Peter was busy and she had nothing better to do. Also she thought of Tirpitz as a friend so why not?

Tirpitz: " well we do share the same ideals and think alike" admitting she and Peter are quite similar. The only difference is that Tirpitz doesn't have OCD and isn't that much of a perfectionist as Peter.

" oh it's too bad Peter isn't here... I bet you two would've loved to play chess!" Heinrich said, making Tirpitz say "hm, I suppose so. Though she might outmatch me.'' She herself is an excellent strategist so she definitely would enjoy playing chess a lot alongside Peter and Friedrich. But Tirpitz admits that she doesn't play chess as much or as often as Peter or Friedrich so they might have her beat.

" thanks for the dinner ja! I'm going to head home now!" Heinrich said, done eating as Tirpitz had finished as well. " it is my pleasure, after all I've seen you run around the whole base running errands for Peter. I commemorate you for your hard work." Tirpitz spoke, listing her reason why she wanted to treat Heinrich. Knowing she works hard. Though many might not see it the same way as how others work in different ways that seem more important than hers. Yet in some way, it is all the same as gears in a cog go around and must all work together to function.

" aww your so sweet!" Heinrich said, embarrassed at that compliment.

" it's rain very heavily tonight. Maybe it's best if you stay over at my place. You can sleep in the guest bedroom." Tirpitz offered. As a big thunderstorm was currently raging outside.

" hmmmmm ok!" Heinrich said, thinking where Peter and her live are quite a distant away from where Tirpitz resides. Knowing Peter doesn't like a mess in the house, and if Heinrich did come back she would make a mess with all the mud and rain water she trugged into the house with.

Tirpitz herself knew that Heinrich could make her way home with really no trouble, but both knowing Peter the mess it would cause would cause trouble. Not wanting Peter to come home to a big mess after a long meeting. Heinrich felt the same way too and thought it's best if she did it this way.

The next morning later Heinrich woke up late! She was hoping she could make it home in time to eat some of Peter's breakfast but it was too late.

Tirpitz appologized, as one of the things that need repairs are the clocks in her house. Which were all hand made wooden antique clocks. But she bet that it wasn't at the top of the list on what repairs needed be be fixed at IronBlood.

Heinrich: " it's ok! I'll just see her at work!" Thinking that she'll catch up eventually with Peter and ask her how she was doing and how the meeting was.

" I think she'll be busy with Hipper and Adalbert." Tirpitz said, remembering that today Peter will go around the facilities and decide which things need repairing first.

" oh well-" Heinrich was cut off by Tirpitz saying " that reminds me, I need to discuss something important with you over lunch." Just before Heinrich woke up, Tirpitz was on the phone with Parseval.

" o-oh I was gonna stay with Peter to-" Heinrich was cut off by Tirpitz saying " it's about Peter." Making Heinrich ask " what about her?" Now concerned.

" we will talk about it over lunch. You're running late as it is already. And don't mention this to Peter alright?." Tirpitz said, seeing Heinrich nod and say " o-ok.. but if she asks what do I say?" Knowing that it's out of the ordinary for her to do this. That Peter will surely get suspicious or catch on.

" Just say you're having lunch with me, I don't think a simple thing like that will alarm her." Tirpitz said, leaving it at that until they met again.

Heinrich tried to act like her happy normal usual self. And saw Peter had brung her lunch. As she always does. She was so happy to see that, and always loved eating her lunches because it's the best. But Heinrich remembered that she had to lie to Peter and tell her that she's meeting up with Tirpitz for lunch when in reality they were going to meet up to discuss something about Peter behind her back.