part 1

FIVE YEARS  AGO

This is a big shopping mall...it's situated in a posh area... diwali time near...everybody is busy shopping. Christmas is also on the way...so, many festivals come together...She decides to go shopping and here she is... busy looking and buying things.

She just arrived from London...not to adjust in India yet...Everything is changing here...Environment, Water, People, and behaviour...She is struggling hard...To go through it. She prefers shopping in this particular shopping centre...this is an international base shopping mall with big brand names. Shopping from here like shopping in your own city London.

She plans to buy some gifts for her uncle, Aunty, cousin sister and brother. She entered one branded shop...go to man side...to buy a shirt...she looked at many shirts...still in the choosing process then one man took her attention...She looks... nearly 50 or 55 years old, holding a clothing stand, his face is pale and there are many painful expressions on his face ...She leaves and quickly goes to his side...

Girl: Sir, are you ok? When realising maybe he doesn't understand English, she asks in Hindi, Uncle aap ko kiya hua hay? Aap theek to hain naa. That man holding his chest will close his eyes, hear her voice, try to open his eyes...nodd negative and close eyes again...she immediately calls an ambulance...by the time the store sales team also gathers around them...One girl suggested that  to check his pocket for a phone or any kind of ID...She checked but only found a wallet with money...no sign of phone and ID...She nodded negatively... by the ambulance came and she took him to the hospital.

In hospital doctor check and tell her that he had severe heart attack...take him inside ...she wait outside...after half hour ...doctor comes out...telling her he is being treated and out of danger but still unconscious...they shift him to the room...doctor ask her to go and deposit some money in hospital office...she  go and deposit money...than come and settle herself in that room where doctor sift that man...she sit on his near side chair...looking him...he look very familiar...she looking him thinking continuously ,...why I feel that I know him but how...She tries hard to remember but nothing happens...she is in deep thought...time passes...then she hears his voice asking for water...She stand in hurry...fill the glass...give him little hand and place glass on his mouth...he drink whole water in one go...she fill again...he drink that glass but slowly...after finishing water he feel relax...look here there and see that beautiful girl standing near him...

Man: main kahaan hoon? Aur tum kuan, ho?

Girl: aap hospital main hain, main aap ko yahaan layi hoon, aap shopping centre main thay, aap ko heart attack aaya tha.

Man: tum mujhay yahaan layi ho, tumhara sukria...That girl cut him short saying: uncle, aap aisay na kahain... aap meray pita ki tarah hain...bus aap apnay ghar ka number bata dain to main un ko italah kar doon ...aapke ghar walay pareshan ho rahay hoon gay.

Man: take deep breath and say: ghar main koi ho to pareshan hoga...mera to koi bhi nahi hay.Iss duniya main bilkul akela hoon...dulat , paisa, Izzat sab kuch hay but koi aapna nahi hay...and tears rolled in his eyes.

Girl(see tears in his eyes, feel her heart prick and sinking deep down) aap aisa mat kahain main hoon na aap ki pass... aap ki beti ki tarah...pata nahin aap ko dekh ker mujhay aapnay pita yaad aa rahay hain...girl has also tears in her eyes and rolling on her cheeks.

Man (see her in this state, try to console her and said: yes, of course, you are like my daughter, I am happy to get my daughter like you, tum nay aapna naam nahi bataya beta.

Girl: with her gorgeous smile, I am purvi. Purvi mehra Aur aapka naam kiya hay.

Man: I am vikram Khanna, a famous industrialist and please don't call me uncle, call me baba. He stretches his arms and she comes in his arms, he peaks her forehead and smiles.

Purvi: also happy wiping his tears on his cheeks, call him baba and smile. They start talking, talking and talking more n more, they have talk till dawn. They laugh, they cry, they share many things. Doctor comes to check him and see him talking in fresh way, amaze him. He checks Mr. Khanna and gives the good news that he is fine and ready to go home.

They are both happy to hear this and sakshi know that it is their strong bond which gives Vikram  strength ...she looks at him and smiles...he also smiles understanding her thoughts and accepts the fact.

Purvi: baba, aap kaisay jay gay, main ghar phone karkay car mungwa lati hoon...aap ko gahr drop kar doon gi.

Vikram: nahi is ski zarroorat nahi paray gi, mujhay phone do. She gives him a phone. He dials a number and speaks, She listens and he instructs someone to bring a car to the hospital. He hangs up and returns her.

After half an hour one man entered the room wearing a suit, Good morning, Sir, aap aur yahaan, aap theek to hain, kiya main chotay sahaab to bata doon... he started nonstop but vikram cut him short, nahi kissi ko batanay ki zaroorat nahi hay, bus kal halka sa attack ho gaya tha...iss bacchii ki wajah say buch gaya...main nay iss ko aapni beti bana liaya hay...purvi, yeah meray secretary  hain bulkay meray right hand... tum ko bataya than a Mr arvind and arvind yeah meri beti hay purvi..he introduced both of them. They look at each other and pass a smile.

Vikram: ( instruct arvind) aab tum jao... hospital bill clear karo aur discharge paper banao. He nodded and left.

Purvi take deep breath and say: chahlay aab aap apnay ghar aur main apnay ghar...but aap ko mujh say promise karna hoga kay aap apna khyaal rakhain gay. Medicine time say lay gay.

Haan aur tum ko bhi mujh say wada karna hoga kay tum mujh say milnay aao gi, aur contact main raho gi, chahay tum yahaan ho ya London main, waisay London main mera ghar bhi hay aab jab bhi aoo ga to tum say zaroor miloon ga. .

Vikram replies with a smile.

They pass each other contact detail, their address, phone number and rest all detail, Mr arvind comes in with ward boy, he have wheel chair and he help him to sit on chair and they walk with that chair, outside his Mercedes park, Mr arvind help him to sit inside, vikram  ask her to sit with him so he can drop her as well, she nodded and sit in.

They drop her in a very big and beautiful house, two guards standing outside alert, She offer him to come in but he refuse softly saying that he might comes some other time but this time he want to go his home, She understand so say bye to both of them and gone.

This is not the last meeting from them...If he calls her daughter she shows him being a daughter...she calls him baba and he proves that he is her baba. Father and daughter bond is going strong day by day.

Purvi goes back to London She needs to complete her studies and Vikram everyday speaks with her on the phone and skype, She tells him all day chores and he tells her his day routine. Days pass in the week and week turn in month, month turn in years but their bond is much stronger.........

Kaisa lga pls do comment yeh thoda sa synopsis hai Kavin bhi jldi aayega .....