part 84

Purvi enter in office...she feel very light and happy...sinking in deep thought she come in hall and sit on her place...her mind preoccupied...she didn't notice that why the whole atmosphere wear silent sheet...whole team sitting focussing on purvi...but she is somewhere else...at last Dushyant clear his throat but in vein...her chain of thought couldn't break...she still in deep thought...

Dushyant signal to Ishita ...she pat purvi shoulder and break her train of thought.

Purvi come back in present and look around...whole team fix their eyes on her...she don't understand...showing her confuse look to others...

Dushyant voice out first and said: purvi...kiya update hain?

Purvi sit straight and start telling them each and every detail...which aarti tell her just skip the part related her... CID decide to take action quick...

Dushyant start giving instruction and others follow him...

Kavin sit quiet and observing purvi...she is showing much more involve to give Dushyant plan a better shape.

Suddenly, one office worker enter holding a big glittery wrapped box in his hand...he look everyone then comes near purvi and said mam...yeah aap kay liyay ek aadmi day kar gaya hay...

Purvi look surprise...before holding that parcel...she look kavin...who already focus on her...

Dushyant: did you do a security check? (He ask that man)

Man: yes sir...it's clear.

Dushyant: ok, place it and you may go.

That man places the parcel on the table and left...everyone looking purvi...hoping her to open that...she is bit hesitate to open...

Kavin voice out for first time: purvi, aarti nay tum ko bataya toh tha kay...rakesh ko kaise deal karna hay...aur yeah bhi kay woh jo bhi behja tum nay wohi party main pehan kay aana hay...aur if I am right that rakesh give you this...so, open it.

Purvi hears with an open mouth...then she stammers...how how...how come to you know all these?

Kavin smile to see her...leave his chair and come near her said: main nay kaha tha na kay main tumhare aas pass hi hoon ga...bas tum apni aankhain khuli rakhna...jab rakesh nay tumhain yahan drop kiya tha...uss waqt say lay kar...aarti say mil kar wapas aane tak...main tumhare saath hi tha ( purvi eyes open wide)

Purvi: iss ka matlab hay kay tum nay humarai saari baatain sunni... (She ask)

Kavin: haan main nay sab kuch sunna (he senses her confusion) but don't worry I won't tell everyone...everything she said (his naughty smile...make her blush)

Dushyant: kiya matlab uss nay aur bhi kuch kaha tha... (He looks Kavin)

Kavin hide his smile and said: haan magar uss ka taluq iss case say nahi hay...samjhae.

Dushyant understand he ask purvi to open the package.

Purvi open the package...take out...one royal blue net long frock...golden, light blue and dark green thread, beads and stone work on the neck and sleeves...with trousers... One pair of golden sandals...one beautiful and expensive jewellery set also present there...

Purvi eyes wide open to see the suit and she said: oh my god...kitna khubsoorat hay...she find one note with it...

she read...miss sakshi, yeah meri taraf say ek chota sa...gift qubool karain...aap iss ko pehni gi toh mujhay accha lagay ga...please iss ko pehan kar tayyar rahaiy ga...main aap ko...kal 7 bajay tak pick kar loon ga...aap aaiy gi toh iss party ki ronuq barh jay gi...thanks...shidat say aap ka muntizar...rakesh.

Purvi release long breath and look everyone...her eyes travel to everyone face and stop at kavin face...she see a glimpse of smile on his lips...

Purvi: so, guys...why are all of you quiet?

Ishitaa: haan to tum toh itna khush ho rahi ho...jaise kavin sir nay tum ko gift kiya hay... (She teases her)

Purvi look everyone...they try to control their laugh...then she look kavin...who also try to ignore the situation.

Purvi: ishitaa, tumhare Kavin sir...aur mujhay gift day gay... (She pouted) Wo sirf samjhte hi hain...

everyone smile to hear her...

Kavin give her you are unbelievable' look...

Dushyant hide his smile and said: ok, team...but his sentence cut while nikhil  phone start ringing...

he excuse and take call...after hang up he said: sir, ek bohat important information mili hay...sikander kal sham ko apna drug ki delivery dubai behjay ga...

Dushyant: kal...kal toh woh party main day raha hay (he is thinking)

Purvi: haan...ab main samjhi..... Dushyant..aaj ashram main bohat activity thi...kaafi boxes un load huay thay...iss ka matlab hay kay uss nay apni saari delivery wahin store ki hay...kissi ko shak bhi nahi hoga...

Ishita: haan aur woh kal jab sab rebuplic day kay function main busy hoon gay...woh uss delivery ko load karwa kay bhenjwa day ka...(she said thinking)  magar woh kaun sa rashta use karay ga...uss delivery ko dubai pohcanay kay liyay.(she look dushyant side)

Kavin give answer...and said: kaali ghat say...

Dushyant repeat it: kaali ghat say...magar Kavin  woh toh bilkul...suitable area nahi hay...wahan samander kitna rash hai....koi sea shore nahi hay...sirf stone hain...udhar jaana toh bohat muskil hay...

Pankaj: yes... sir is right...sir yeah dekhain...main aap ko dekhata hoon... (he connect his laptop to big screen and show them...the area... Dushyant is right...whole area is really dangerous...sea is rough...here is not possible to load delivery on ship and sail )

Purvi see something and request shree to go back that scene and stop him there...then ask him to zoom in...

Purvi said: yeah hay uss ka point... (she explain) dekho...yahan, yeah small mountain hay...yahan par sea itna rough nahi hay...agar humara ship acchi condition ka ho...toh hum asaani say yahan uss ko stand kar saktay hain...aur yahan say...agar ek trolley laga day...toh hum samaan iss ship may pohcha sakatay hain...trolley like you know guys...in northern areas...they use those kind of trolleys to cross river... (She stops looking them)

Kavin: mind blowing purvi...I am really impressed... (he turn to Dushyant side and said) she is right...that is his delivery point...yahan pay kissi ko shak bhi nahi hoga...kyun kay govt bhi iss areas main itna activate nahi hay...sirf ek police choki hay...aur woh bhi kaafi pehlay hay...agar aap uss ko cross kar kay undar jaiy to koi aap ko check nahi kar sakta.

Dushu: haan lekin uss choki waloon ko toh pata hoga...

Kavin cut him short and said: dushu yr ..police waloon ko paise khila kar woh kuch bhi kar sakta hay...akhir iss delivery par uss kay future base karta hay...aur apna future secure karnay kay liyay woh kissi bhi haadh tak jaa sakta hay.

Everyone discuss further more and finally finalise the plan.

Dush: ok, team tomorrow is a really big and important day for all of us...we have to be very carefull...me and nikhil go to kaali gaht area...we take over that police choki...and hide over all people in surrounding area...

Kavin and purvi go and attend the party...I finish my task and join there all of you there...

Ishitaa get arrest warrant for them..shreya and pankaj  both of you make sure over all transmitter working and we all connect with each other...no lope hole...no laziness...no forgiveness...no mistake...(he quiet for while...and said...his voice show his emotion) team...yeah mission humari zindagi ka sab say important mission hay...sirf Kavin...yah purvi..hi nahi...bilkul main bhi uss bas***d ko nail down karna chahat hoon...woh sirf in dono ka hi mujhrim nahi hay...balki  woh iss mulk ka...iss nation ka bhi mujrim hay...aur main aap sab ko warn karta hoon...don't try to put yourself in danger...please... it's my request for all of you and (he turn to Kavin  side) specially for you kavin.

Next day party time....