part 88

Kavin see flashing light and hear blast...he push accelerator hard...car speeding increase in quick...they arrive their...see car blast badly...and fire hold whole car...they all shock and numb standing near the car...

Dushyant see the number plate and contact with pankaj..he  tell them that car register on mr talwar name...it give them shock...its mean purvi and rakesh in this car...but are they both in car...when car hit the rocky mountain...and catch the fire...this question make them dumb...but Ishita find purvi dupatta and scream

Ishita a: sir...yeah dekhain...purvi ka duppata...iss ka matlab woh iss car say nikal gai thi... (She show the dupatta)

They quickly search surrounding area...soon they find they both goes in jungle area...take out powerful torches from car...they quickly step in jungle...calling purvi name...they separated to each other and search her.

Kavin is depress...his heart ache badly...he don't know...in dark and thick jungle where he look for her...he stand for a while and whisper...oh god please help me...purvi kahan ho tum?...he kneel down...feeling no strength to stand...he feel today, he lost her life again...

purvi beautiful and smiley face flashing in his mind continuously...he start literally crying...his afraid of losing ...that feeling...comes in surface...his insecurities...his worried related her comes on surface...tears rolling down from his eyes.

Suddenly, he see one bright white light...showing...glowing very bright...consume one girl shadow inside...he stand and start walking on trance towards that light...he recognise that figure as roshini...

Kavinlook her...she smile on him...and move on one side...like flying on air...kavin follow her without breaking his eye contact...focus on her...he walk like trance.

He goes near mandir...when that bright light is disappearing...kavin back from trance and he look around with stunned...where he is? But when he look straight blood comes in his eyes...looking purvi leaning on pillar and try to save herself from Rakesh...in

one look kavinn understand her protest going weak...without further delay he rush to go on head of him...when rakesh attack on her with full power...

Kavin pull him back and punch him hard...after that he forget everything...he beat him hard...then suddenly, one slow voice shake him from core...he leave rakesh half dead and turn to that side...its purvi...who can't stand long and slowly sit with pillar.
Kavin rush to go her side and hug her tight...he sigh relief and enveloping her in his arm...when feel blood on his hand...he parted and look her...her dress totally ruin...sleeves disappear...scratch marks visible on her arm...badly tore out her dress...not covering her properly...he quickly remove his jacket and make her to wear it...she is injured...hanging in middle of conscious and unconscious...

Kavin feel her bleeding from several places...he try to contact with Dushyant but phone network not working...he is worried what can he do? scoop her up in his arm...he quickly go outside but whole area sink in dark and Kavin have no idea where he have to go...he is confuse standing... Then he see bhagwan idol...he go there...place her on front of idol and join his palm.

Kavin: aaj tak main nay aap say kuch nahi maanga...aap nay mujh say meri zindagi cheen li...tab bhi main nay sah liya...magar ab nahi...
Purvi meri zindagi hay...meray jeenay ki wajah hay...aap ko uss ko bacchana hoga (kavin cry hard rest his head on his join palm) main uss kay bagahir kuch nahi hoon...please, uss ko baccha lain...please (he cry with his open heart)

Then he feel very bright white light again...he quickly look up and see roshini there...she smile to see him again and flowing at one side...He scoop her up and follow her...he don't know where he is going but feel like his steps not in ground...he feel he is flowing in air...no plant...no branch and no tree...nothing stop him and soon he reach near his cat...placing purv gently inside...he quickly move his vehicle...