part 44

After ishyant engagement...cid  busy again in solving cases...although their relation has been change now but still they work like before...

Ishita call him sir...like previous...they all serious during case time but when they have free time...they start teasing and pulling leg to each other normally...divided in to two parties...girls and boys...as always happen...who could be win in front of girls...

Pankaj and nikhil always lose and pay penalty...but no one like to go back...they all fight till end.

Kavant sometime give them hand...and girl party make noises say this is cheating...they are not openly give boy side favour but girls are smart...they easily catch that one of boss help them...and they lose again.

One day, they all sitting just doing normal chit chat than pankaj tell them a gossip related pub...they all hearing quietly...when he finish...everyone start comments on it but purvi is sitting quiet...every one look her.

Ishita : hey purvi, kiya hua tum chup kyun ho.

Purvi: actually guys, I never been pub, so I don't know...how to say something without knowing the place...

Everyone looking her unbelievable...

Pankaj: are you sure purvi?Confused

Purvi: yeh, I am sure I never been...and excuse me(she shake her head) that is a stinky place...I don't want to go there...As I also allergic with the smell of alcohol...She shrugged and said: how discussed place that would be?

Shreya: waisay ek tarah say kah toh theek rahi hay...purvi...some places are really smelly and discussed but purvi pankaj talking about that one is very famous, neat and clean...only famous and rich people go there.

Purvi: Ok, maybe he is right but I am not interested to go and explore any pub...rather I prefer to lie on bed and read a book.

Nikhil: read a book and you...two different think...he tries to tease her.

Purvi: yeh, me and book...you know I love to read...and for your kind information...I have my own big library...and not even me but my whole family have phobia of reading book...understand...she finish.

But it's amazing that you never been pub...voice comes from door...they all turn that side see dushyant standing there...he come inside...and look her.

Purvi: (try to explain him) actually, our family values are not allowing us to go there...everyone must have to follow those values...In my family nobody drink in front of ladies and kids...all elders never drink at home...only official parties...they drink but in limit...they all follow the rules.

Kavin continue her talk, coming inside and said: that's why I never seen any of raghau sir and comm. Sir Family in official parties...they always come alone.

Purvi just nodded... dushu is not convincing...he still argues with her...

He said: but you brought up in UK...so, you live alone there...I mean there everyone enjoying going pub and night clubs...they arrange parties...they interact there...even I know that they do business deals and other important work there

Purvi smile to hear his talk...she said: you are right, Dushyant...but let me clear one thing...(she said) first...I am not living alone there...more than half of my mum and dad family live there...only here in India I have few relatives but the majority live abroad...secondly...I live with Rahul...he never leave me alone...our friendship is not allowing anyone to mix up with us...so, no point to go night clubs and pubs...because normally those places you visits with your friends...we have many other activities...and for your kind information that he is also not drinking...so, no point to go these places.