part 22

Pankaj play the video and they shock to see Raghau sir with body guards, they push her wheel chair, then settle her in car and gone. They don't understand and looking each other face, try to understand this situation.

Dushyant:  Ok, team mujhay lagta hay kay hum yeah sab kal par chortay hain aabhi gahr jao aab sab bhi, kal raat say hum lagay hain, have some rest, let's see tomorrow, at least we know she is ok and in safe hands.

Everyone just manage to nodded and way to go home, Ishita try her mobile but it's not connected

Kavin know her action and said: Ishita , tum bekaar ki koshish kar rahi ho, wo phone bandh kar chuki hogi, Dushyant is right tomorrow dekhay gay.

Next day, every one comes early, they all curiously want to meet

Purvii... Dushyant and Kavin sense their impatient behavior but ignore..

All  sending messages with their eyes to each other...ask about her...

Than Ishita make courage and ask kavinn to phone raghau sir...Ask about her wellbeing...

Dushyant signal him to do it... Kavin call to raghau sir and ask about purvi condition, first he try to refuse him but when he tell him, they saw him in hospital CCTV footage, than he admit he took her and finding no way he tell her home address...give him permission to go and meet her.

They all reach the destination...standing front of that beautiful house or called mansion...they all shock...big irony gate close...both side of gate is guard room...two guards standing active...boundary wall in very high with high tension wire on it...they stop their car front of the gate...guard quickly comes to driver side...look Kavin he recognize him...salute him..

Kavin: I am ksr. Inspector Kavin .
Purvi say milna hay, yahi gahr hay na.

Guard: yes sir, Raghau sir ka phone aagaya tha kay aap log aayagy, aap ja saktay hain.

He signal the other guard and door start open, kavin move his car and enter inside this big fort type house...look inside they all feel they comes in heaven...this is very beautiful garden situated all around the main building...they all sit quietly watching this beautiful scenery. Road led them in a porch area...some other cars already park...they park car and get down.

Beautiful main door has a bell...they ring the bell...one young girl open the door...give them way to come in...they enter...it's a very big hall area...in oval shape...they all amaze to see the setting of the furniture...this area is the best picture of interior decoration...everything is expensive...set accurate...wall colour is light green...all furniture and accessories are in off white colour...

Girl ask: ji sahaab aap choti bi bi say milnay aay hain...but before any one reply one voice comes: Kavin bhaiya , aap yahaan, they all turn to see that side...

Yes, it's sheen, daughter of raghau sir...she run to his side and hug him...

Kavin patt her head ask: Sheen, tum kaisi ho, aur yahan kaisay?
Yahaan aap kisssay milnay aay hain...un hi kay liyay aai hoon...then she instruct that girl to arrange some snack and tea for them...girl nodded and go...

she turn to that side but before say some...she suddenly quiet hearing some voices and drag him under the stair case, signalling everyone to hide and quiet for a moment,

Dushyant about to ask but she put her finger on her lips showing him to be quite...they hear some steps voice and one lady voice who is very angry.

Lady: main soch bhi nahi sakti thi, kay meri naak kay nichay yeah sab gul kila rahay ho tum sab, aur to aur aapnay papa ko dekho jab main nay poocha kay purvi kahaan hay to kah rahay hain kay London gai hay...trip per gai hay...sharm nahi aati, mujh say yeah sab chupatay huay

Boy: mama, aap please shant ho jay, aap ka BP high ho jay ga, papa aur uncle nay iss liyay hi aap ko nahi bataya tha, wo jaantay hain kay aap kitna pyar karti hain purvi say aur kabhi bhi uss ko permission nahi dain gi kay wo police join karay iss liyay...

CID recognise this voice it must be Rahul.

Lady(she cut him short)  iss liyay uss ko CID join karwa diya, aur wo CID walay mujhay mil jain to main un say poochoon gi kay iss tarah ek un train larki ko unhoon nay under cover kyun bhaija...agar us ski jaan chali jaati to kiya hota...she start crying...between sob she say: sirf ek saal ki thi jab shalini  uss ko meray haath main day ker chali gayi thi, aaj tak uss ka chehra nahi bhooli main, kitni aarzo thi beti ki, per jab beti milli to zindagi na milli, mujh say wada liya tha uss nay kay main purvi ko koi takleef nahi honay doon gi...per dekho kitna khoon behgaya meri bacchii ka...she continue crying...

Rahul start console her, try hard to get her out and at last he succeed they go out.

Sheen and CID team comes out from there hiding place, sheen look them, Aaj aap ko main nay baccha liya mum say, warna khair nahi thi aap sab ki, aayay aap ko purvi kay pass lay ker chalti hoon...she move forward and they all follow her with great shock.

She about to enter when her mobile ring...she take call saying them: aap log chalay ander main abhi aati hoon...she turn other side...

they all enter inside...that is also a big room...one wall have very big screen...other side six door wardrobe...opposite side three panel mirror dressing table...full of perfume bottles and cosmetic...one side  bangle glass stand with full of multi colour bangles...interesting thing is the big round bed in the middle of the room...white colour net curtain around that bed...one side curtain is gather but other side is on...light pink plain bed sheet...light and dark pink colour blanket...big pink panther with one white fluffy bear place her side...

Purvi leaning on the bed with her head resting on bed crown...her eyes closed...her big black hair spread on pillow and bed...she is wearing baby pink colour nighty...they easily see her injured arm...bandage got a red blood spot visible...mesmerizing fragrance spreading all over room...some kind of soul full music playing but in very low volume.

Purvi humming with the song and them all easily hear her wonderful voice:

Aap yun fasloon say guzartay rahay

Dil say qadmoon ki awaaz aati rahi

Aahatoon say andheray chamaktay rahay

Raat aati rahi raat jaati rahi

SHE HUG HER PINK PANTHER...SQUEEZE THAT AND CONTINUE HUMMING,

Gungunati rahi meri tanhayian

Door bajhti rahi kitni shahnayian

Zindagi zindagi ko bulati rahi

Aap yun fasloon say...

SHE PLAY WITH HER PINK PANTHER...WITH CLOSE EYES.

Qatra qatra pighalta raha asmaan

Rooh ki wadiyun main najanay kahaan

Ek nadi, ek nadi dilruba geet gati rahi

Aap yun fasloo...

SHE MOVE A BIT...SHUFFLE HER HAIR...STILL CLOSED HER EYES...MOVE HER FEET WITH THE RYTHM OF MUSIC AND HUMMING,

Aap ki garm bahoon main kho jain gay

Aap  kay narm kandhoon pay so jain gay

Mudatoon raat neendhay choorati rahi

Aap yun fasloo...

Song is finish with the end of this song her voice also slow...like whispering...she still humming...same song start again...its look like that this is purvi  favourite song.

Kaisa lga ...