part 97

They sleep in each other's arm...when day light break through into their curtain...and disturb them from deep slumber...their bodies were so close that Kavin face hide under her hairs...while purvi lips softly rested on his chest...one naughty sun ray disturb kavin sleep and he move a bit...his movement make her wake up...

Good morning...darling ...kavin softly rub his lips against her cheeks.

Purvi smile on his greeting and said: good morning pati dev.

Kavin whisper: you are so, beautiful purvi...so, perfect...I am luckiest person...who get you.

Purvi: ziyaada pehlnay ki zarrorat nahi hay...(she push him) ab outh jaiy...time toh dekhain kiya hua hay...yaad hay aaj mujhay ghar jaana hay (she remind him the ritual)

Kavin: haan yaad hay...yaar...tumharay bina...yeah pura din kaissay guzray ga... (He release cool sigh)

Purvi: kavin...kiya ho gaya hay...aap ko itna bhi patient nahi hay (she tease him)

Kavin: nahi hay darling...such poocho toh...koi bhi patient nahi raha...mujh main tum say door rahnay ki sakti nahi hay (he said helplessly)

Purvi: Kavin (she rose up...place her palms...on his cheeks) kiya baat hay...aap itnay dishearted kyun lag rahay hain...kiya baat hay...koi dar hay kiya...mujhay batain (she look him intensely)

Kavin: purvi...itni saari khushiyan ek saath milli hain kay...yaqeen nahi hota... (he peak on her forehead) mujhay dar lagnay laga hay...kahin kuch na hojay...main toh khush hona hi bhool gaya tha...aur ab itna khush hoon kay apnay aap say dar lagnay laga hay...kahin meri hi nazar na lag jay (he share his heart feeling)

Purvi: kavin...zindagi main sab par yeah phase aata hay...khabi khushi...kabhi gham...kabhi raat...toh kabhi din...yeah sab zindagi kay saathi hain (she try to console him) Kavin ..hum dono nay bohat dukh dekhain hain...ab toh humhain khush honay ka haq hay...tum sab bhool jao aur sirf iss pal ko yaad rakho...jo hum saath bita rahay hain...yeah waqt wapas nahi aay ga...bhool jao...hum pay kiya kiya guzri...bas yeah yaad rakho kay ab hum saath saath hain (she lean on him and kiss hard on his lips...which is deepen by kavin)

After, some time...they get up from bed...

Purvi go washroom and have bath...when she finish... Kavin go and finish his morning chores...he come back in room to see purvi ready...

Kavin look her with love...she is wearing...lavender colour net long frock...frock upper body and border have dark purple colour velvet...that velvet have silver stars and silver thread works...she is caring wide lavender colour net duppata...which have silvers chan...with this awesome suit she is wearing...silver set...wide necklace...big jhumkay...silver kangan...with silver bangles...and silver ankles...apply light lavender colour lipstick...she finish her makeup...she give final look...see in mirror...then her eyes catch...he freeze figure.

Purvi turn to his side...and ask: kavin...kaissi lag rahi hoon

Kavin stepping towards her...like in trance...come near her...his arm slid on her waist and pull her in his embrace...

he nuzzle himself in crook of her neck and said: purvi...tum meri jaan ho...magar itna tayyar ho kar kyun meri jaan nikalnay par tuli ho...

Purvi: kiya matlab? (She raises her brow)

Kavin: yaar...ab itna acchay say tayyar hogi toh...mujhay saans laina muskil ho jay ga...aur jab saans hi nahi hogi toh...

Purvi cover his mouth with her palm and said: arjun...tum aissa mat kaha karo...tum ho toh purvi hay...tumhare baghair main kuch bhi nahi hoon (she hug him...both stand for sometime)