part 81

Purvi start work out at her plan...contact with rakesh...he is happy to hear that fish is ready to be catch...he make plan to trap her...start making web but very carefully...he aware of this fact that she belong to CID..and his uncle also warn him to play safe...he is not in position to take any risk...in this point.

Purvi reach ashram...with ready her act...she is wearing a very simple plain light purple colour cotton suit...with camera...hidden camera...transmitter...some other important things...she might need...

Rakesh welcome her at main gate...he is very curious and excited to see her alone...he give her flower bouquet...purvi  accept it with her trade mark smile...

Rakesh try to shake hand with her but she join her palm and said: Namaste...he reply as nodded...then show her path to walk...she follow him...he try to go other side but purvi stop him and saying...she want to meet children first who preparing competition song...

Purvi tell him clearly that her reason for coming here to help those kids and interviewing him...but first song preparation.

Rakesh plaster a fake smile on his face...inside he become fierce but he is not able to show his concern clearly her...he decide to play safe...give her confidence first...wait for right time...he want enjoy her in full extent...so, give her what she want and left the place...

Purvi mixed with children soon...she make many kids friend...in these kids...one kid particularly comes very close to her...he is 12 year old boy...name munna...everyone call him munna...

Munna like purvi very much...her soft spoken...her smile...her encourage behaviour...he like her very much...munna voice is very beautiful...

Purvi choose him as a main vocalist...she give him some extra tips and time...he respect purvi and call her didi...

Purvi  understand his feeling and give him extra attention.

First day, purvii is very busy with children...thankfully rakesh didn't show himself after receiving her...

Second day, has same...it's been four days pass...purvi now start on second part of her plan...she call rakesh and tell that she want to do interview with him...

Rakesh is happy to hear this...he arrive ashram...to meet her...

purvii rehearsal with munna...when he come to meet her...

Purvi ready to go with him...but stop looking munna...he look afraid see rakesh...
Purvi feel he want tell her some thing...he want to stop her to go with him...

Purvi ask rakesh to wait in office she just come...after his leaving...she turn to munna side and ask...she shock...forget to breath what munna tell her...hearing his talk with her wide open eyes...when he finish...

he look purvi...who stood like statue...munna shake her...she comes in sense...looking here there...she assure munna...that nothing happen with her...and she meet him tomorrow...he keep open his eyes and update her...instruct him she comes out...she feel her feet bit heavy...but she soon compose herself...going near tap...she washes her face...rub any expression which alert him...then take deep breath and enter in office.

In other side, baba and mr talwar get deal done...baba sell his some of business parts...baba do the market value and add some his profit...and tell him his cost...mr talwar accept as they already expected with him...he ready to give them money within seven days...whole money is in cash...

Purvi is right...no one pay baba cash...its big amount only it's easy for him...he has black money and he desperately want to enter in business community...so, give baba asking price without any bargain.