part 2

Purvi  belong a very rich family. Her mother pass when she was just one year, her father was a chief of secret service, her brother was an ACP in police; her other brother was in army.

Purvi is only alive child in her family, after a brutal attack of her family, only she and her dad save but her dad is in coma, Her age was only thirteen that time but she is very brave girl, she decide to fight against that culprit and start collecting evidence. She starts a work as a crime reporter in such a young age.

Nobody see her but her information is correct every time, who's her informers nobody knows, In very short time she make her identity as a famous crime reporter, In police department only few trusted police officer know her true identity, Her uncle is DIG and other is a former chief of CID.

Being a crime reporter she meets riya, who work on research desk in police department and soon they become friends. Riya, help her a lot... getting some important facts and figures, first she can't believe purvi but gradually knowing her make them best friends. S

Purvi is a British national, she studying there, she come to visit India continue and these visits make strong their friendship bond.

One visit to India she met vikram Khanna and become his daughter, she is very happy to get one best friend and baba. After that last meeting... she came twice in India for one month and they both spent a lot of time together, She tried to drag riya as well but that time riya join CID.

she have no time for fun but with via email and chatting on skype... in regularly basis,she know all her activity...

Purvi went many times at vikram  home, making food for him, playing games with him, sharing his memory and making fun things.

Purvi tell riya about vikram every time and want her to meet her baba but un fortunately they never met.

Purvi is interested in joining the police force to catch those culprits but his uncles do not agree, they don't want her to join the local police but see her stubbornly... they suggest her to join CID  instead local police but with some restriction, she accept all happily at least they give her permission.

She finished her exam and went back to India...she is very happy because her uncle gave her a signal to join CID.

She is very excited to meet them, she decides to go CID breaue straight from airport, When she about to enter in office the power broke and all over dark, she hear one person talking regarding her and tell the other that they might get any old man to cover their work, she smile on his talk continue moving that side, suddenly power back and that person see her standing, he leave his chair and stand in like hypnotize with open mouth, other ask him...he is not able to say anything but just move other man face towards her, other man condition is also same, They both mesmerize to see her beauty. One smart lady standing near them sees them unbelievable and moves her side asking who you are?

Purvi: introduce her . Hi I'm purvi mehra  crime reporter... Jo aap kay kaam ko cover karnay aai hay.

Girl: oh, I am Ishita kapoor and 4qhe is... she looks at pankaj and nikhil they both still stand numb, purvi feel awkward to see them in this state and thinking they never see girl or whatever but Ishita shake . Nikhil  shoulder and he comes in sense and introduces self and pankaj . One other lady who comes and introduces her name is dr tarika

Purvi: aap sab say milkay bohaat khushi hui, baaqi saab say milnay ka intezaar rahay ga.

Ishita: baaqi bacchay hai Abhijit sir daya sir sachin shreya yeh sab ek mission pr gye hai kuch din baad aayege abhi head Kavin sir aur dushyant sir hai ..

Hearing Kavin  name some old memory comes in her mind reminds them of something but she just brushes that and asks where are they?

Kavin sitting in his chair, swirling pen, lost in deep thought suddenly hear sweet voice: "hello", he move that side and mesmerize to see that beauty, girl have not only sweet voice but she is picture of complete beauty, big twinkling eyes, long black silky hairs, fair skin with touch of pink, pink and luscious lips who steal anybody senses easily and Off course her perfect body structure, He is busy to see her head to toe, busy praising in his mind than forget her raise hand, she again say "Hello" and move her hand, He comes in sense and hold her hand.

Purvi: I am purvi mehra and you are Kavin khanna . Main nay aap kay baaray main bohaat sunna hay.

Kavin  : throw a pen on the table and ask her, kiya chaiye, she just nodded negatively and said : mujhay kuah nahi but home minister chahatay hay kay main aap kay saath rahoon, like shadow and cover your story.

Kavin tries to ignore by dismissing her but she is not as easy as he thinks, She passes her phone to him to speak home minister but dushyant enters... she turn to his side...he introduce himself and well coming her in CID team, she accept this with her gorgeous smile and left the room but before leaving she turn to kavin side see him in detail and left with thinking some.

Kavi  just not understand her looking way, Why she look him like judge me, want to know me, he is keep thinking but one think he accept in very first moment that she is most beautiful girl with her innocent look. His thinking interrupts when pankaj comes to tell him there is a case and they have to go to the crime scene.

On the crime scene Kavin sees the young girl body in the suitcase, he looks the suitcase and she comes near him and tells him:

Purvi : this is branded suit case, approx 35,000 cost to hogi, she inform him and he look to her side but stuck on her beauty, see in her eyes he forget everything, their eyes lock for long moment then she snap out and smile, her smile back him in present...he take deep breath and left.

In the lab tarika postmortem that girl body, they all gather around her, she shows them a mark on that girl's neck, others see her in enquiringly eyes but purvi she check that mark, thinking and said: no offense guys but tarika I think it's a love bite, hearing this all of them see her that what she say?

Tarika: hmmm, main bhi pehlay yahi samjhi thi, purvi . Phir mujhay yeah horse hair mila iss ki neck pay say.

ek minute horse hair, yehi kaha na tum nay...purvi say. Tarika  just nodded.

Purvi: (looking her neck) iss ka matlab hay kay yeah violen bajaati thi.

Tarika: (with shock) yeah, correct, tumhain kaisay pata kay yeah violen bajaati thi.

Purvi: iss liyay kay violen main hi horse hair use hota hay, aur iss to idhar rakh kar bajatay hain, yeah bohat dair tak iss ki practice karti thi iss liyay iss ki neck per yeah mark hay, jiss ko hum love bite samjh rahay thay.

CID team just looks at her quietly with a lot of appreciation in their eyes. Kavin also again praises her in mind and admits that she is good in observation.

Tarika looks Dushyant and says: purvi is right, Sir. Yeah... she was a violinist.

Dushyant: well done purvi you are really good...I am happy to get you in my team. Then he starts to instruct his team to start their work.

This was just the beginning, she made her space in CID very soon...Her bubbly talk, cracking jokes, caring behavior and top of everything her magical smile, give her special place not only in office but in their hearts as well,

Pankaj and Ishita miss riya too much...after purvi they feel their riya is back and their friendship bond is stronger day by day,

(Riya is dead )

Ishita feels she has a little sister and the same feeling Dushyant regarding purvi.
Puri  look like a fresh breeze in CID ... like an innocent soul... which fills them with life and courage.

Abhijit daya shreya sachin came back and share a great bond with purvi

Kavin is the only person who irritates with smile and non serious attitude, He tried to kick her out from CID  but she was back. However he admits that sometimes her innocent questions and silly jokes, proof turning point of the case but his ego won't allow him to admit this. Although she takes care of him more than everyone, He desperately needs tea and a cup is present in front of him, He feels hungry and food comes in front of him He never understood how she knew his needs...These attitudes make him more angry, In his mind and heart start battle and he knows his mind lost this battle and his heart gone win always. He tries to ignore his heart feeling.His heart makes a soft corner for her.He starts to avoid her.

In other side purvi always tries to look after him, she help him to find out the real culprit in gauri tai case, he admit in mind if she not tell him the correct detail, he take long time to catch real culprit but in the end when she comes in his office to appreciate him, he scold her, he taunt her and threat her .After finish take his gun, left her standing with a shock face and teary eyes.

Story kaise lgyi should i continue aur not pls tell.