part 20

Dushyant: comes in sense and said: Kavin, chodo usko,   leave her.. Then he move forward and free her to his hand...everyone see Kavin finger print on Purvi's  arm...that place is burning...she feel pain and that came her eyes wet...

Kavin: sach btao purvi kha  sikha hai..otherwise I know the other ways to get the truth...He is full time scream on her.

Purvi: you don't need to go to other ways...I tell you...she turn to other side...look everyone and said: yes, I reveal this truth that I am learning this piano to my mentor...she stop and continue...Mrs. roshini khanaa...

CID feel like their head blast...what? They all scream at hearing this.

Purvi: yes, this is true...my mentor name is Roshini ..but believe me I never know that you are the same Kavin but...

Kavin  cut her short...you are lying...I know all roshini students very well...if not by look but by name...I know each and everyone...your name I never heard...

Purvi: yes, because Miss roshini always call me...the name she give me PARI..is this name familiar for you...Kavin khanaa. She teases him.

Kavin just can't believe this...you...you are that girl PARI...live in London...alone and desperate...dangerously beautiful with beautiful voice...chirpy girl... like chat...like playing piano...orphan... Call her from London...song writer...oh, god...he hold his head and sit on chair.

Dushyant said: I also remember this name...roshini  mention so many times...she said she treat pari as her younger sister.

Other standing in between knowing and unknowing...

Ishita shake purvi shoulder...

Purvi please humari confussion daor karo ...kiya hay yeah sab.

Purvi rub her arm...look ishita..than look others...she go to kavi n side...put her hand on his shoulder and said:

Purvi: I am sorry Kavin, I didn't mean to hurt you...actually, I meet Miss roshini in Asharam...as you know I didn't belong from India...but in every visit I goes to ashram...where I meet her...she teach piano and painting...soon, I become her student too...because I love to play piano...she teach me play piano...I really like the way she teach me...she become my elder sister...we discuss many things...when I about to go back then she tell me that she is going to marry...she ask me to attend but I can't...I send her wedding gift...after that I just talk her via email...

This tone is my first creation...Miss Roshini take promise with me that I write a song on this creation and when I will back...I sing that for her...I accept it...unfortunately, I can't make to come in India whole year...I know her wedding anniversary is near...I send her a gift...but she didn't reply me...it's amazing for me...why she is not replying...I tries to mail her so many time but nothing happen...

AFTER one and half year when I return India and try to meet her then I come to know that tragedy...

Purvi stop and look around...all of them statue...hearing her story...I try to meet you, kavin...but your posting is very far...it's impossible for me to meet you...and some of telling me your state of mind is no good that time...

I am very upset for this situation than I decide to go back within fifteen days. Purvi finished...and quiet.

Dushyant: when did you know.. purvi cut him short...somebody introduce me...whole team ..after that I research myself and know this truth.

Purvi look kavin again...said: kavin, I don't want to hurt you...I want to tell you in first meeting but you showing me indifference...so, I better be quiet.

Kavin raise his head to look her first and then everyone...
dushyant: put hand on his shoulder...ask, are you ok. He just nodded and fixes his gaze to purvi.