part 58

Kavin message rahul that plan successful...Kavin and purvi go for shopping...blue water shopping center is beautifully situated surrounded small mountain...beautiful blue lights really make that shopping center blue...small fountain...fake water fall...small parks...fake lake and in that lake sailing boats...which is operated by players...who put the coin in and sail the boats... all big brand shop there...

Kavi visiting shop one by one...purvi buy some clothes for him...shirts, sweaters, T. shirts and finally she buy a very elegant two piece suit for him...

Kavin don't understand she shop for him...purvi trick him to say...oh, kavin please check this it's good for Dushyant...oh, Kavin  aap yeh try kar kay dekhain...

Kavin main purpose is to divert her attention towards neha and give rahul some time to spend with neha is now, complete...he have no interest in shopping...he just looking here and there...walking with purvi one to another shop...

Then suddenly, his eyes catches a very beautiful necklace...that present on dummy...two gold heart shape out line join by one big diamond... outline fill with small twinkling studs...off white pearls chain... in middle of chain some small gold balls...in one go he like that very much...he quickly go in and buy it...shopkeeper place that in velvety case and wrap in glittery paper...before handover to him...arjun say thanks and comes out...he hide that inside his long coat pocket...

Purvi busy on other side she didn't notice...
Kavin: purvi, ab bas bhi karo...I am tired and bore...can we go home now.

Purvi: itni jaldhi thak gay...abhi toh thoori hi dair hui hay hum ko yahaan...

Kavin: thoori dair... purvi look at the time...it's been four hour.

Purvi: oh, really four hour...yeah, it's really late ok, leave the rest...we should come other day...but now go home...

she know it's getting late...she have to give baba medicine...both start journey back to home.

They arrive home...kavin straight go to baba side and purvi place bags in her room and come to join baba at his room...

Kavi talking with baba...in middle purvi serve him his food and after Kavin give him medicine...then maid comes and tell that bhabhi call

Purvi ...purvi excuse baba and go...while Kavin sit with baba and talking with him...it's almost 8pm and baba feel a bit sleepy (because doctor give some medicine which feel drowsy) Kavin  help him to lay down...cover him with blanket and come out.

House is quiet in this time...dev and children go out...rahul take neha with him...so, every place is silent...He about to enter in sitting room but hear his name and he stop...

Kavin stops hearing his name...inside bhabhi and purvi discussing some important topic.

Bhabhi: purvi...tum kavin say baat toh karo...

Purvi: bhabhi mujhay pata hay kay...wo maana nahi karain gay...magar wo khud uncomfortable ho jaiy gay...unn ki adaat nahi hay...parties waghaira ki.

Bhabhi: purvi, tum samhao uss ko...tum janti ho...humari itni bari family hay...sab tum ko kitna piyar kartay hain...woh sab Kavin say milna chahatay hain...uss kay baray main janna cahate hain...hum kissi ko roak nahi saktay.

Purvi: yahi toh main nahi cahati... kay koi un ko janay yah...un say milay...

Bhabhi:(shift her place and sit next to her by holding her hand) kyun...apnay pyar par bharoosa nahi hay...ya Kavin per yaqeen nahi hay.

Purvi said in hurry: mujhay apnay pyar par bhi bharoosa hay...aur Kavin pay bhi poora yaqeen hay...magar main un ko pareshaan nahi karna cahati...

sab un say kaissay sawal karain...kiya kiya poochain gay (she stop and said in worried voice) bohat mushkil say un ko wapis zindagi ki taraf lai hoon...main un ko udaas ya pareshaan nahi dekh sakti...aur toh kissi say nahi magar ravi...purvi look bhabhi and said: ravi ko toh aap janti hain na.

Bhabhi: purvi, ravi jaissay log har khandaan main hotay hain...un ki wajah say ...yah un say dar kar hum apnay khandaan ko to nahi choar saktay...aur phir kavin is a mature personality...he is sharp and smart...he knows better than us how to deal with those kind of people...stop worrying about him...just discuss with him...believe me...if he is not ready...I won't insist...ok...bhabhi finish her talk.

Purvi: ok, main un say pooch laity hoon...cut by kavin voice...kiya poochna hay...poocho...he come in and sit front of her...bhabhi and purvi look each other...while he look both of them enquiringly...

Bhabhi: purvi, tum aur kavin baat karo...while I check the dinner is ready or not...she excuse her and go out.

Kavin fix his gaze on her...purvi take deep breath and make ready to spill out.

Purvi: kavin, as I told you before that my mum side nearly half of family live here...

Kavin: yeah, I remember that.

Purvi: they all want to meet you and baba...but especially you...they want come here to meet you...she looks him and stop.

Kavin comes and sit next to her and said: why you afraid of meeting with them?

Purvi: No, kavin you get wrong I am not afraid...It just concern about you...I know you comfortable with dev bhayya and rahul...but the others you have no idea...what kind of those?

Kavin chuckle and said: are they human?

Purvi: Kavin, please I am serious...look I don't want you to put in trouble...all are have different attitude...different interest...different back ground...different thinking...different way of life...different in many aspects...they are teasing...leg pulling...making fun...I don't know if they hurt you...and questioning...don't know what might be they ask you...how to treat you...

Ab dekhte hai Kavin kaise handle krta ahi purvi ki family ko