part34

Kavin stop at her place and park his vehicle inside...he comes in her side and open door...she is laying on the seat and sleep peacefully...he know that this sleep is essential for her...he stand for sometime...thinking what he have to do?

Then he try to scoop her in his arms...she just wake up with jerk when he touch her...look him in half open eyes...her eyes lashes give heavy look...she look him enquiringly...

Kavin : purvi, hum ghar aa gay hain...

Purvi: oh, mujhay pata hi nahi chala...she try to get down..kavin help her to get down...she hold his arms and they both get inside...

Kavin enter in her apartment for the first time...her place look very simple but elegant...whole place is very neat and clean...she leave him and go to her room...he help himself and go get himself freshen up...on the way he already grab some food...he warm up and wait for her...but she hadn't return...after sometime wait he go to her room...

He knock the door call her name but no response comes...he slowly enter in her room...then release long breath...

Purvi is laying on bed...sleeping...no blanket...no pillow...just horizontally...un proper way ...she is in deep sleep...look like just fall on bed and sleep.

Kavin smile on her state...he scoop her and laying down her in proper way...pillow under her head...cover her with blanket...when he turn to switch off side table lamp...than photo frame catch his attention...he take that frame on his hand...

yes, that is a purvi photo with his lovely wife roshini...on photo roshini...give compliment purvi and her signature on it...like autograph...he take deep breath...his finger linger on that picture...like he feel the touch of his wife...then he snap out and put it back that frame...he turn to go back but front wall catch his attention...wall size big picture...same picture he saw in that mansion... In purvi's dad room...her dad sitting in middle and both brother standing a side and purvi sitting down...he just look once then switch off lights and come out.

He is having dinner...make a tea...open TV and start surfing channel...his mind is occupied with different thought...he try to make connection but some missing point...stuck him in middle...some incomplete information...stop him to go further...he need desperately talk to purvi but she is sleeping peacefully...he don't want to disturb her...so, patiently wait her to wake up.

It's nearly mid night...

Purvi open her eyes...for time been she is laying numb...then recall her memory she remember last day happening...tears start rolling down on her cheeks...she crying silently...then wake up...open room light and open her wardrobe...fetch some albums and pictures...she take them and sit on her bed...open albums...see pictures...

There are picture of her with brother and that girl...different sort of pictures...she turn page one by one ...looking those picture and crying...

Suddenly, she feel one hand wiping her tears...she open her eyes...her gaze stuck on two black orbs...she freeze on her place...in her mind she is alone here...she is surprise to see him...

Kavin wipe her tears with love and care...she can't bear more...his soft and gentle touch enough her to break out...she hug him and buried her face in his chest...she is totally burst out crying...until hiccups comes...

Kavin try to be parted but he can't move a bit...she hold him tight...he still some more time than one more try to scoop up her and this time he succeed...he make her lay down on bed and go out bring water for her...she is still sobbing...hide her face in pillow...

Kavin make her sit...and make her to drink water...placing glass back...he drag her towards him...hugging her tight...caressing hair to soothing her...calming her...protecting her...assuring her...warming her...