part 8

Purvi comes after two days...CID very busy solving a very sensitive and controversial case...
Kavin leave everything behind and focus on case...but he can't forget to call hospital and knowing his dad recovery.

They all  look purvi and gather around her...asking her dad news...she satisfies them telling his feeling and recovery.

Abhijit: purvi, bura na maano toh ek baat puchu

Purvi: ha sir aap toh mujhse kuch bhi puch skte ho.

Abhijit signals Dushyant to ask.

Dushyant: (feeling kavin hard glare on him) he is your real baba?

Purvi: quiet for moment...thinking for a while...said: dushu baba...baba hote hain...real ya fake nahi...but...yes, he is not my real father but he is lots of me...my reason of live...happiness...smile everything.

She stop and continue: five years ago, mein unse mall mien mili thi during Diwali time. Udhar unko heart attack aagya tha toh mein unko hospital lekr gyi thi ....pta nhi kyu unko dekh kr mujhko baba wali feeling aayi aur mn hi nhi kra unko chodh kr jaane ka ......jb unko hosh aaya toh mein bola unko ki unke relatives ko inform kr dete hu pr
he said unka is duniya mein koi nhi hai..and he broke down and felling so alone . aur mein unko console krne ki bhut khoshish ki aur pta nhi chla kb hum dono kitne close aagye he is my baba and I'm her pari.....

She finishes and quiet...look them.

All listen her each and every word...they all inspire of this relation...they all witness of her restless feeling...her crying hearing his attack news...this bond is really strong.

Dushyant:(ask more) purvi, ab unki tabyet kaise hain

Purvi: yeah, abhi doctor  ne bola hai ki woh zada stress na le .... Pr pta nhi bana ko is chiz ki tension rhti hai bussiness toh stable hai arvind ne btaya ki bussiness ki toh koi problem nhi hai.
Aur aajkl baba bhut tension le rhe the aur achank se unka no shootup hua aur he got heart attack. may be unko brain hem ridge..(she stand a bit worry)I am worried.mein soch rhi hu unka past find out kru unki family n all .

Tumhko pta hai mujhko toh unka name k alawa kuch nhi pta..vikram Khanna

What you say?

Pankaj... shock to ask her.

Purvi: haan...un ka naam vikram Khanna ... I have  to find out fully about his past tl...may be i able to track down his reason of stress...but pankaj why you shock...is this name familiar for you...she ask.

Pankaj : haan...mujhay lagta hay kay main nay sunna hua hay...magar kahaan...he scratch his head thinking than see kavin...but before say something...look in his eyes...which have strictly instruction...zip your lips...read that he just silent...

Purvi rush to near him...batao na tum kiya jaantay ho...bolo na...chup kyun ho gayay ho...pankaj  try to avoid eye contact with her...

Dushyant help him... purvi hum iss per baad main kaam karain gay...magar abhi pankaj mujhay wo case ki report la kay do...

Pankaj ...yes sir, abhi lataa hoon and quickly leave the hall...just nodded.

Abhijit receive a call...he is busy on call...All get busy with their work.

Purvi look Kavin ...think something...than come to his side.

Purvi:  Kavin,  tum nay meray baba say koi baat nahi ki...un ki tabiyaat kay baray main bhi nahi poocha...kyun.

Kavin: aissi koi baat nahi hay...main nay sab sunna tum say...haan poocha nahi...iss ka matlab yeah nahi hay...mujhay un ki fikar nahi hay...haan main tum ko ziyaada preshan nahi karna chahata...iss liyay same question nahi pooch raha...yeah batao kay un ko discharge kab karain gay?

Purvi understand his point and said: I think aaj ya phir kal...actually one test report have to come today...than doctor decide ...when they discharge him?
Daya interrupt them...he wants everyone to listen his announcement...they all silent and hear him.

Abhijit: DIG sir; call me...tomorrow we all invited on tea party  unke gahr pe .....Home ministry want to meet us..sab ready rhna 4 bje Jana hai kal
Is it clear, guys?

They all shake their heads...

Purvi thinking..
Pankaj ask her: hey, what you thinking?

Purvi: main soch rahi hoon kay attend karoon ya nahi...but he cut her short...nahi nahi...

Pankaj: tum zaroor aaogi...tumharay baghair maza nahi aayga...yaar.

Shreya : also agree...haan haan... tum raho gi to mujhay bhi...accha lagay ga...Please aao na.

Purvi:baba sayaad kal discharge hoon gay...to main un kay saath ghar...jaon gi...iss liyay(she is think a bit) ok guys...theek hay...I will try to manage...don't worry.

They all happy...than girls start discussing on clothing...both are excited and curious...what to wear?

Pankaj and nikhil  hold their head...tum larkiyan kaproo ko lay kar kitni pareshan hoti ho...wardrobe open karo to kapray rakhnay ki jaga nahi...magar mazay ki baat hay kay phir bhi pehannay kay liyay kapray nahi...they both laugh.

Hearing this comment daya Abhijit and dushyant also smile and kavin hide his smile to put file on front of him..

Purvi: tum larkoon ka kiya...ek jeans pay...six shirts...hhmmm

Nikhil: haan aur tum larkiyaan...bas bas aab larai start mat karna...daya  stop them. They just stop unwillingly but don't stop to give each other look.

Next day, they all very excited to meet home minister...every time to look clock when time comes and they go.
Purvi is not here...her father discharge...today...she get off... time comes and they all back office...get ready...to attend the party.

Nikhil : purvi nahi aai abhi tak...haan, uss ka phone bhi nahi lag raha...

Dushyant just enter and stop to look her...she is wearing plain off white shalwar qameez with same colour embroidery...light makeup gives her...beautiful look...His expression wasn't un notice to kavin..he feel happy in his heart that finally his friend start feeling "kuch kuch hota hay".

Dushyant: ok, guys ready to go...

Shreya yes sir but purvi is not here yet.

Abhijit: don't worry, she join us at the venue. She calls me. Now let's go. They all settle in car and way to go comm. Office.

They arrive and park their vehicle than shreya phone ring...he take call... haan purvi, hum pohuch gay hain...but where are you? Just behind you... Voice comes...he turn to that direction and shocked.

Kaisa lga pls do comment and tell