part 53

Next morning, kavin wake up early morning...he can't sleep well all night...last night was very disturbing...he is scared...what is going to be happen? Is his baba operation gone successful or not? This question continuously circling in his mind...he can't able to sleep peacefully...he is tossing all night on his bed...in the end he catch sleep only one hour and then his phone alarm buzz and he quickly wake up...he finish his morning chores...get ready and go to his dad room.

Baba is also wake up...nearly ready...he help him to finish...by then kaka enter with breakfast trolley...baba is not much interested to having anything but Kavin make him to have at least some...

Kavin know that his dad still worry and he need to divert his attention...he start random talking...than intercom buzz...
Kavin pick the receiver...call comes from main gate security guards...who's telling him some guest coming...arjun give permission...and said kaka to go and open main house door.

After some time, he see whole team...standing there...he welcome them and tell them to sit...baba is very happy to see all of them...arjun take sigh relief to see him busy talking with team..for time been baba forget everything and interact with them...

Kavin insist them to join breakfast but they all refuse saying that they already have it.

Now, it's nearly a time...he check in and get boarding pass but purvi still not arrive...time pass...now it's too much for

Kavin start getting angry...announcement start...passenger processing to the gate but purvi is missing...comm sir relax him and said: come we go to inside...she will join us.

Kavin utter no word just start walking but stop...he feel her presence...light breeze shuffle his hair tell him that she is here...he stop and turn back...yes, here she is...walking with her mama and mami...spreading her trade mark smile...she is wearing light baby pink colour shalwar suit...which gives her skin pink glow...she is holding just her hand bag...he confuse...where is luggage?

Purvi look him and understand his anger...before he say some...she quickly hold her ear lobes and make puppy face...muttering sorry...he just give her you are unbelievable look and turn to raghau sir side and meet him...he bend near her mami and she bless him...mama and mami meet baba and give him best wishes...

Purvi touch baba feet and get blessing.

Kavin ask: purvi, tum nay itni dair kahaan laga di...

Purvi: woh, main breaue gai thi sab say milnay aur un ko baba kay liyay pray karnay ka kahnay ko...she look his angry face than quickly added...woh kiya hayna baray buzurgh kahtay hain safar say pehlay sab say mil kar jaana cahaiy...bas issilay...

Kavin: cut her short and ask...tum nay check in kiya?

Purvi: No, I just go to do it...she is going but Kavin stopped her and ask.

Kavin: but where is your luggage?
Purvi: luggage...I don't need any luggage...I goes my home...everything was there...I don't need to carry stuff here to there...she wink him naughtily and go...

mami explain Kavin: actually, .purvi's house there... she have everything there...even though she live here but all product she use from there...(she smile to see confuse kavin and add) when she back than you see how much luggage she carry...and Kavin understand.

They chat little more than announcement start again...they all start walking through the gate...comm sir and raghau sir drop them inside the plain...they travel in business class...help baba to settle on plain seat...both personality say good bye them and give them best wishes...and go back...purvi sit next to baba and ask him how he feel? He assure her that he is ok and purvi need not to worry.