part 69

Pankaj : main ne Dushyant sir ko itna pareshan kabhi nahi dekha...kyun Ishita.

Ishita and purvi  look each other and said: haan woh kuch pareshan hain...par bata nahi rahay hain...kay kyun.

Nikhil: baat koi bari hay...choti moti baatoon say toh sir nahi pareshan hotay...he show his concern.

Purvi stand in quick said: ok, guys I feel a bit tired...kal miltay hain...chalo ishita...both stand...say bye all of them and leave the hall...behind baffled all of them...

Kavin laying on bed and lost in thought...what going in office between purvi and dushu.....is disturbing him...he try to join connection but not possible...something fishy...he is dam sure that something bothering both of them...his chain of thought broken when his phone ringing...he see purvi name flashing.

Kavin take call with smile...hello, purvi...iss waqt is everything ok?

Purvi: kyun main aap ko iss waqt call nahi kar sakti...she put some fake anger in her voice.

Kavin: tum her waqt mujhay call kar sakti ho...par iss waqt mujhe tumhari call ki nahi...he slow his voice and whisper...tumhari zarrorat hay...I desperately need you here in my arms.

Purvi feel strange feeling go through her body...her heart skip beat...she also want the same...she miss him badly...she want his hands around her...want to hide herself in his...want to buried her face inside his chest...want to feel his breathing against on her skin...she can't hold her feeling that's why she call him...knowing his feeling...she blush and pray for her god that keep both always together.

Kavin feel her silence and understand her unspoken words...he easily feel her condition...he continue talking with her...both talk for long time...sharing some love...feeling each other passion...knowing and given away...after that they feel relax and say bye to each other...they drift to sleep.

Day start as same...but not same for Kavin ...his dad throw a party for his well being and invited all top business man and high rank officers, some ministers...

Mr khanna  hire one event management company...who is very famous to arrange these kind of parties...company know that is high profile party...high gentry comes...so they arrange beautiful atmosphere with small musical act...selected dishes, selected alcohol, selected catering service and top of it security...everyone very curious about safety...not only Mr. Khanna own security guards but cid also arrange some guards...local police active and cover whole area...checking each and every cars...security scanner situated...main gate guards has hand scanner...one scanner gate also situated...car park area is  a bit far...from sitting arrangement...very strict and perfect arrangement.

Mr khanna  ready for party...he is looking watch in every single minute...which is not hide from Kavin...he get ready and come down to see if his father ready...

Kavin: baba...aap kissi ka intezaar kar rahay hain...

Baba: haan baita...wo...but his sentence cut by purvi...who said: mera...baba mera itezaar kar rahay hain...kyun baba(she hug baba)

Baba look her and said: yeh toh woh sab nahi hay jo main nay...tumharay liyay behja tha...baba look her head to toe and ask...

Kavin follow baba sight and look her...she look beautiful and simple...wearing off white long kali wali frock...which comes up to her ankle...hide her bottom cloth...just showing her silver sandals...wearing off white georgette dupatta...with silver ribbon on it...her frock have same off white colour stone and thread work...with that she is wearing off white pearls complete set...very minimal make up and open hair give her angelic look...she look perfect...
Kavin confuse on his baba question.

Purvi see kaka (who standing behind) and signal him something...kaka just nodded and go outside...
Purvi hold baba hand and make him to sit...she sit next to him.

Purvi: baba...everything you send me is very beautiful...but can you tell me why you send me those things?

Baba: I want you to introduce for everyone...today, as my daughter in law (he cup her face)

Kavin is shock to hearing this...baba didn't discuss with him...it's surprise him...he unaware of this fact...that baba send anything to her...he is confuse so keep looking baba...

Purvi understand his gesture and come to know that kavin is unaware of baba plan...

she hold baba hand and said: baba, please listen very carefully...aap aaj kissi ko bhi humaray rishtay kay baray main nahi batain gay...bulkay aaj hi nahi uss waqt tak...jab tak main aap say nahi kahoon gi...I request you.

Baba surprise and said: but why...are you not happy with this relation?

Purvi: nahi baba...aisi koi baat nahi hay...magar abhi sahi waqt nahi hay...iss baat ko disclose karnay ka...

Baba: sahi waqt...main samjha nahi...meri tumharay ghar waloon say bhi baat hui hay...un ko bhi koi aitraaz nahi hay...phir tum kyun aissay kah rahi ho.

Purvi: baba...main aap ko abhi kuch nahi bata sakti...bas please, yeh yaad rakhain kay aaj aap ka mujh say koi relation nahi hai...aaj main aap kay samnay nahi aao gi...aap bhi mujhe maat bulayai ga...bhool jaiy aaj kay din mujh ko...please...for me and (she look Kavin ...continue) for Kavin safety.

Baba surprise for her...but he know that she is really worried for something...he just assure her that he do as same she say...

Purvi turn to kavin side and said: Kavin , today, I am just ordinary team  member ...we have no relation...I am just working as inspector..and yes, my name is sakshi kapoor...I live with Ishita kapoor...baba...please remember don't call my real name...mera aap sab say koi relation nahi hay...main abhi aaj aap ko kuch nahi kah sakti...magar jald hi pata chal jay ga...kuch bhi ho meray saath...kavin...(she hold his hand) aap koi bhi concern nahi dekhain gay...main cid  kay member kay saath rahoon gi...aur ek aam employee ki tarah party attend karoon gi.

Kavin hold purvi upper arms and shake...purvi  mujhay batao kyun kar rahi ho yeh sab...kiss baat ka khatra hay...bolo...bolo...jawab do.

Purvi: kavin just trust me, aaj mujhay bhi pata chal jay ga...kay asal baat kiya hay...mujhay sirf aaj ki maafi day do...kal main khud tum ko sab bata doon gi...abhi sab guest aanay walay hoon gay...mujhay aap logoon kay saath nahi hona hay...kaka ko bhi iss liyay bahar kahra kiya hay kay...woh kissi ko idhar aanay na day...main ab chalti hoon...kal hi miloon gi ab...aap apna khayaal  rahkiay ga...(she about to go but stop near kavin...look him once and said) dua karna Kavin jo humara doubt hay woh aaj sahi ho jaiy...toh humari kaafi pareshani kam ho jay gi...aur haan...bas apnay dimagh ko...aankhoon ko khula rakhna...apnay gussay par kaboo rakhna...please.

Purvi left both khanna behind confuse...son and dad look to each other but know nothing...when kaka enter and tell them that guest start arriving...they brush up all thought and go to welcome their respected guest...

CID whole team arrived already...keenly looking each and everything...

Purvi and dushyant talking something...when ishita also joins them...they move different ways after some discussing...

Kavin focus his gaze on purvi...when Dushyant comes and said: aaj kay din apni nazron par kaboo rakho kavin...warna humara saara plan khatum ho jay ga...

Kavin: go to hell your plan...said in angry tone...he is about to go but stop by Dushyant...he holding his arm...said: nahi, kavin tum purvi ki mehnat par pani nahi daal saktay...sirf aaj kay din uss ka saath do...kal jab tumhay sab pata chalay ga to tum ko uss par proud hoga...sirf aaj kay din sabar karo...he leave him behind...but

now Kavin get it...he understand that...it's related his mission...today they expect any clue or something that's why everyone serious...he manage himself and get ready to interact in full...

Purvi kaisa kyu kr rhi hai jaane keiye pls wait