part 46

Purvi stand fiercely and said: main aaj tum ko yahaan say lay kar jaoon gi...tum aaj baba say mil kar maafi maango gay...un say baat karo gay...main tum ko aaj kahin nahi janay doon gi...

Kavin try to explain her calmly...but she is not listening to him...Kavin tell her straight away that he never go and meet his father...whatever happen he is not going? He said angrily and rushes to go door side.

Suddenly, he feel hold on his leg...he stop and look down...he is shock to see purvi sitting on floor holding his leg...she look up him...tears again start rolling from her eyes...

She said: kavin, main tumharay paon parti hoon...please...baba say mil lo...please...

she burst out crying...he freeze on his steps...
Purvi sudden action shake him totally...he never thing that she did this to him...she is holding his leg...pleading him to meet his father...she is degrade her only because of his own father...she is belong a very noble and rich family...he saw her way of living...she live life like princes...life been cruel with her but she never lose hope...but now, sitting on floor...holding his feet...pleading him to meet his own father...he feel ashamed...he quickly hold her from shoulder...stand her on feet...make her to walk till bed...make her to sit and sit next to her ...he now understand something really bother her...which is related to his father.

Purvi action confirming his doubt...his gut feeling start giving him caution...he look her...she still crying...hiccups come...he go and bring water for her...make her to drink some.

Kavin: purvi... he said in polite way...then he cup her face...make her to look him...kiya baat hay...mujhay batao...tum itni tense kyun ho...kiya baat hay.

Purvi look him once and said in between sobs: kavin, baba kay test report aa gai hay...un ki dil ki main vein block hay...aur un kay dil ka ek valve bhi damage hay...jiss ki wajah say...clean blood dirty blood main mix ho jaata hay...doctors kahtay hain kay bypass hoga...aur valve bhi repair hoga...iss operation main un kay bachnay kay 50 50 chances hain...un ko bacha lo Kavin n main ab aur dukh nahi sah sakti...please un ko bacha lo...

She clutches his shirt start crying again... Kavin hand fell on side...he is just sitting numb...expressionless...shocked...he is upset with his father but never thing that he is seriously sick...deep down he love him more...he care him more...he want him back in his life...although he show everyone indifference but this is true that he love him more...looking taking care of purvi he feel jealous...he want his father pamper him like he did with purvi....that innocent little child still alive inside him...who want to be hug by his father...

Purvi is right...if roshini alive...they both already patch up...clear their differences...purvi is right to judge him that he just make issue...only his ego stop him to move forward...otherwise he also want to go his father side...he want to go hug him...want him to share his sorrow...want him to tell his success...want him to be safe...want him to alive...but this news shattered him...shattered his namesake ego...
this is not a time for thinking further...he decide he have to go and talk to him...off course he is elder...he is his father...it's not nice that he comes and apologise with him...this is his right to go get his apologise... This thought makes him light and calm...he bends his head and look purvi.

she is still crying...he smile on her...and proud of her...

Yes, he proud to be loving that innocent and pure soul girl...who love his father very much...he remember how she become angry on him...so, yeh miss princess ko gussa bhi aata hay...he chuckle in mind and pay attention on her...he cup her face...wipe her tears with love...

Kavin said in lovely voice: baba ko kuch nahi hoga...then he correct his sentence saying: humare baba ko kuch nahi hoga...hum un ko kuch nahi honay dain gay...