part 39

Kavin try hard to talk to her but it's not possible for him...as she go home with driver...his uncle send driver...strictly instruct her to come with driver and car.

Two week gone,

Purvi been very help full in last two week...the most amazing thing happen when kavin receive a letter for his promotion and with that he receive a level five clearness...he is very happy to get this clearness...now...he is start his finding in large areas...he had excess in upper level information as well.

All team is  happy to see him happy...he open his wife case file again and gather some other detail.

He nearly enter in duhsyant office but stop hearing that.

Dushyant talking with purvi...he hear her voice and stop...he turn back...But before he turns he hears his name and he stop.

Dushyant: purvi tum hain lagta hay kay yeh faisla theek hay.

Purvi: Dushyant, tum bhi toh yehi cahahtay thay...kyun main theek kay rahi hoon na...she pass him naughty smile.

Dushyant: haan, you are right...main cahahta toh yehi tha ...magar darta tha kay...

Purvi cut him short...kay kahin woh apnay aap ko kissi khatray main na daal lay...aur tum uss ko baccha na pao...am I right?...hhhmmm. She continue and said: he deserve it from long time ago...I don't know why your bosses just ignore this matter.

Dushyant: haan, you are right...in fact I deep down wanted this for him...anyway...waisay ek baat hay...main jaanta tha kay yeh kaam tum acchay say kar sakti ho...rather than me...then he stop...give her a naughty look and ask...waisay aapas ki baat hay...tum nay un say kaha kiya.

Purvi blush to think of that day when she talk to his baray papa...but just turn her face to other side...try hide her expression to him...but dushyant catch her expression instantly and grinned...

Dushyant: waisay agar tum batana nahi cahati toh it's ok. He tease her.

Purvi: tum jaantay toh ho Dushyant, phir mujh say kyun pooch rahay ho...after all you are the boss she try to avoid looking him.

Dushyant chuckle to see her and said: kiya hay kay kabhi kabhi...mooh say sunna accha lagta hay...

Purvi cut him short and said in serious : Dushyant, ab iss ko choro aur yeh batao kay aagay ka kiya plan hay...mera khayaal hay...ab humain aur late nahi hona...hum apni koshish tez karain...

Dushyant: you are right...I think this is a time we have to brief Kavin and take him with us...he is much settle now...we need him.

Purvi agree with him and said: ok, you try to talk him and explain...she about to go back...then remember some and turn again to his side and said: waisay , ek baat aur hay...tumhain kissi aur ko bhi explain karna hay...

Dushyant look her enquiringly...she smile and said: yehi kay how much you love her? She didn't stop after this and running outside...behind leaving Dushyant baffled...who just shock to hear and think that he hide this truth to everyone...how come she know?

Kavin leave the place when he see purvi to come out...he quickly go to his office...buried himself in chair and thinking what he hear just now?

He try to understand those incomplete talk but then he decides to wait and see when they open and tell him everything...by the time he decides to remain silence.

Purvi, been serious working with her plan...she start other case in other hand without knowing any one...yes, case bring together Ishyant...

she know ishita heart condition... knowing Dushyant condition as well...she make a plan to trap them.