part 21

Next day, they all gather in hall...discussing some news...gossips...busy chit chat...they all make plan what should ask to Dushyant..in one idea they all agree.

Dushyant:  let's move guys we have case to solve...they active and move outside...two weeks gone and they all feel tired to run after psycho killer...

one day purvi got idea and she discuss with Ishita and when she agree than she share this idea with everyone. Idea got approve but who have to talk to seniors..they all sinking in deep thought...make plan how convince them.

Dushyant and Kavin enter in hall...see all of them...in deep thinking...no one even notice them...they both look each other...asking in eyes...what happen? But answer don't know... dushu clear his throat but amaze that nobody even move from their place...something must be going on important...they both quietly sit on their respected places...suddenly purvi clap...said: wow, what a idea? She about to say then see both seniors  sitting...she just cover mouth with her palm...all others also sit straight to see their bosses.

Dushyant: so,team kya hua hai kya soch rhe ho tum log.

Purvi: haan toh picnic kay liyay plan toh banana hi paray ga...she said then realize what she said...she bit her lip corner...OOPS...she start biting her nails...
Pankaj and company look her for unbelievable...both seniors understand everything...but before they say something...Ishita  receive a call and she tell them that somebody found dead body...they rush to move.

Soon, girl name kiran identify that body as her husband...they investigate and find that kiran make them fool...but CID find out truth and know the couple fake their dead...they got her husband sketch with the help of purvi..because she open the door...when kiran husband comes in milkman get up...

CID realise that they fly out from country...nikhil tell them he know the place...where passport make...they make plan to go there but under cover...

Shreya is ready to go but kavin not sure to send her...he suggest to send purvi.

Dushu is not ready to send her but Kavin convince him and purvi ready to go...although she is scared but she want prove him wrong so, she is ready.

Those criminal make doubt on her... CID hearing all conversation through micro phone...

Kavin feel she is in trouble...he move inside...giving dushant signal... He  permission him to go in...kavin slowly and carefully taking his step to go in...soon he arrived there...

Purvi stuck in between surrounded goons...she look scared... Kavin think that he interrupt now or wait to see what happen next...

Purvi: first scare then compose and said: what do mean..kuan hoon main...bataya hay na mujhay aur meri behan ko dubai jaana hay...paper nahi hain...paisay hain...passport banwana hay.

Goon: jhoot bolti ho tum...tum phone say meri tasveer bana rahi thi.

Purvi: phone pay tasweer...nahi nahi yeah lo khud dekh lo.
Goon: tum phone pay kiya kar rahi thi.

Purvi: haan phone mera silent pay tha...mujhay laga kay mera phone vibrate hua hay...main woh dekh rahi thi.

Goon: magar flash pari thi mujh pay.

Purvi: haan, wohi toh...yeah phone touch phone hay...karna kuch chaho...aur ho kuch jaata hay.

Goon: toh tum police main nahi ho.

Purvi: oh, come on main aur police...kamaal hay kiya humaray haan police may mujh jaissi khusorat larkiyaan hoti haan kiya...main toh aap kay pass aai thi kay...passport banwa hay dubai jaon gi...aur as a model life start karoon gi...aur aap nay toh mujhay police may bharti karwa diya.

All goons look each other and Kavin praise her in mind...she confuse them...

one goon said: haan, theek hi toh kah rahi hay...bhala iss jaissi khubsuart larki ka police main kiya kaam...dekho iss kay haath kitnay narm nazuk aur khubsurat hain...lagta hi nahi kay kabhi gun pakri ho gi...yeah chooriyan pehan kar koi gun chalay ga kiya...chalo sab apna apna kaam karo...everybody split...purvi sigh relive...and sit again.

Goon asking, some question for her...purvi need...pass some time...then suddenly she hear voice...billo bahi, humaray passport ready hain...

Purvi stand to see them...she give signal CID...they get ready to come in...but kiran recognise purvi and said: tum...tum toh cid kay saath ho na...

All goons comes quickly gather around her...she step back in scared form...they all take stepping on her side...Now it's time Kavin to enter and he move quickly her side...she lean back on boxes...one goons raise his hand to hold her..

Purvi clutches her eyes tightly...remember her opperwala but nothing happen...she slowly open her eyes and see that somebody hold tight goon hand prevent her to his touch...her sight travel for all over that hand and then she is happy to see kavin...

Kavin pull her with other hand and kick that goon...

soon CID entered and firing start...purvi find herself capture in his arms...he press her tight keeping her near his chest...they both look each other...then hearing firing they just snap...

Purvi  holding Kavin waist hiding behind him...she saw kiran husband shoot on kavin...she want to tell him but it's late...he shoot...she got no time...she come in between...and hit herself...

Kavin quickly turn and hold her...he look that man who shoot...and shoot at him... Kavin fire...hit that man and he fall on floor...

CID arrested all the people present there...

Kavin still held her with waist...when she hit... she holding tight his shirt collar, He look straight in her eyes, she try to keep open her eyes but in vein, he feel her unconsciousness and he try to calm her down saying.

Kavin; purvi  behoosh maat hona and than scoop her in his arms, drop her at the vehicle, nikhil move the vehicle towards the hospital and rest of the team, finish their task.

Finishing case they all arrive hospital to see purvi but shock knowing that purvi was not there, how it possible?

Nikhil tell Dushyant that he takes her here than doctor check her, do operate and took the bullet out, when he satisfied than he leave,

Purvi also insist him to go and help others...but where is she? There is big question mark.

Duhsyant: (Go to information desk) cid yahaan kuch hours pehlay ek larki ko laya gaya tha, uss kay goli lagi thi wo aab kahaan hain.

Receptionaist: sir, humain allow nahi hay aap ko batana, humaim strickly order hain kay, uss kay baray main kissi ko kuch nahi batain.

What? Tum kiss ki baat kar rahi ho, kavin ask.

Receptionist: Sir, wo bohat khobsoorat si larki, long black hairs, big twinkling eyes, wo yeah sahaab lay kar aayay thay, she point nikhil and they all nodded, yes, she is right.

Ok, just tell us kay uss ko yahaan say kaun lay kar gaya hay, Kavin ask angrly, the lady scared but nodded negatively,

Dushyant hold Kavin and instruct pankaj..

Kavin; pankaj  CCTV footage check karo, sab pata chal jayga, he nodded and go to security room, others standing there thinking what just happening? He call them and ask to come in security room.

Purvi kha gyi ......yeh kya ho gya..