part72

Purvi: Dushyant, I am ok...bas woh uss rakesh ki wajah say thoora trouble main thi...iss liyay idhar thoora scene say hatt gai thi...relax kar rahi thi...(she throw naughty look to kavin) bas aa rahi hoon...

Dushyant sigh relief and said: ok...I understand purvi...you are going good...come on...we need you.

Purvi look Kavin who see her with shock...she off the microphone...he said: tum sab micro phone say...ek doosray say connect ho...kyun...kiya baat hay...mujhay kyun nahi bata rahay ho...kiya kar rahy ho.

Purvi hold his hand and said: tomorrow...you know everything just wait  until tomorrow...I have to go now...you also go and open your eyes...purvi open her microphone and leave him quickly.

Purvi join Ishita and shreya at dinner table...it's buffet service...everyone having dinner...

Purvi also start eating while rakesh again...come near her...purvi pass smile to him...

Rakes: aaray miss sakshi aap kahaan thi...main nay aap ko bohat dhoonda...puri party phiki lag arahi thi...he said in a flirty tone.

Sakshi: oh sorry, main zara rest room gai thi...aap kay liyay kuch laoon...she try to busy him on the other side.

Rakesh: yes yes, aap ko pata hay...grill chicken is really tasty...have you taste it...he inform her.

Sakshi: really...I love that...I definitely go and get some...she walk to that side...rakesh accompying her...

Sakshi put some chicken in her plate...when hear a voice and turn to that side...looking aarti standing...holding plate...she request rakesh to get some dessert for her...while she talking with her...

rakesh know that aarti favour him and try to pull her his side...he happily leave them talking each other...to get dessert for his aunty.

Aarti look purvi...she want to say something but feels hesitant...looking here there and feeling safe to speak with her she said.

Aarti: tumharay dad ek acchay insaan thay... (her talk shock purvi)

Purvi corrected her and said: acchain  insaan hain.

Aarti confused and said: what...what do you mean? Acche insaan hain...woh toh mar gay...purvi cut her short and say...nahi coma main hain.

Aarti take a deep breath and said: mujhay humesha afsoos rahay ga...kay main sirf kuch minutes late ho gai...(she said in hurry)...but iss main mera qasoor nahi tha...in logoon nay mujhay itni sharab pilai thi kay mujhay hosh hi nahi raha...jaise hi thora hosh aaya...main nay forun tumhare mamma ko inform kiya tha...par sayaad bohat dair ho gai thi...she look sad.

Purvi stand quietly...when aarti continue...mujhay samita ki death ka afsoos hay...magar uss kay saath saath iss baat ki khushi bhi hay kay iss zillat bhari zindagi say uss ka peecha chut gaya...

Purvi: haan didi nay humesha mera saath diya tha...mujhay humesha correct information di thi...she continue after some pause...like aap...main soch bhi nahi sakti thi kay aap say yun mulaqat hogi...aap mujhay kuch daina chah rahi thi...
she is quiet see rakesh back...aarti said in hurry...shree ram ashram ki in charge say mil laina...code yahi hoga...then she quickly change the topic and start other talking...

rakesh come with dessert...give the plate aarti...

aarti say thanks to him and said: rikki, yeh toh bohat acchi larki hay...main iss ko apni yeh ring gift karna chah rahi hoon...kiya khayaal hay tumhara.

Rakesh smile and thinking...oh god ab maza aay ga...aunty nay iss ko seeshay main uthar liya hay...he said: haan haan aunty day do na...waissay bhi inkay yeh khobsoorat haath khaali khaali lag rahay.

Aarti remove one ring and slid in her finger...purvi understand her institution and show her appreciation...then aarti turn to rakesh side and said:tum iss ko apnay uncle say kyun nahi milwate...un ko bhi yaqeenan pasand aay gi...(she signal rakesh)

Rakesh understand her signal and get happy...he thought that aarti get success to put her in mirror...he happily ready to get purvi and meet her with his uncle...before walk with rakesh purvi look once at aarti...her smile give her courage to go...as well confuse for her gesture why she want her to meet rakesh uncle??

Rakesh escort sakshi to his uncle...which is busy talking with Mr khanna ...

Dushyant keep on eye purvi's every moment...he signal ishitaa to move near them...and said pankaj to alert...he also go and stand near them...

Rakesh call his uncle...he turn to his side...looking his face...
Purvi got shock...she forget to breath...keep looking him...her surrounding area goes mute...she can't hear any voice...just looking his uncle...she never forget these eyes...never...everyday she get dream of these eyes...she freeze on her steps...feel her knee weak...she can't able to stand...

Kaisa kya dekh liya purvi ne jo freeze ho gyi...