part 9

Abhijit got call...he is busy... suddenly Kavin feel her fragrance but can't see her...how does he feel her presence?
Kavin scold his heart and try to control his mind diverted his attention other way.
Abhijiy talking on phone a bit far from them...other's patiently waiting him to finish call and they all go inside together...than Kavin catch pankaj  condition.

All also notice his shocking state...his mouth open...face expression...freezing style...what happen with him?

They all look the same direction...all have same condition... Kavin n is curious to know the related detail.

Diamond black color Mercedes...stop in drop in  area...chauffeur comes out in white shinny uniform...go the other side...open back door...every one eyes glue on that spot...who's get down...than glimpse of soft milky feet stuck in sky blue sandals comes out...than sky blue trouser edge...with baby pink or dark blue embroidery line...eyes travels up...but stop in middle because chauffeur standing blocking the way...they want to change their position...but before they change position...the personality...completely comes out...chauffeur close the car door...lean back the car...now view is clear...Is really purvi? This question shakes their mind. They stand like statue...only kavin admire her...but off course in his mind...Our Kavin still no courage to praise her openly...specially front of CID

Purvi is wearing beautiful sky blue long shirt with panels...which have baby pink and dark blue embroidery...her long hair open... as soon she comes down...fresh breeze been naughty... come and disturb her hairs and dupatta...she try to settle her hair and dupatta...while comes towards them...she reach near them...then remember some...she turn back and said: gul baba...aap chalay jaain...main aap ko ring kar doon gi...chauffeur nodded his head...sit in the car and left.

She turn to them...see them statue...wave her hand in front of them...this time abhjiit finish his call and turn to them...he look purvi...wow, you look stunning.

Dushyant also compliment her...she smile on his remark...say, thanks..

All gave her complement...she accepts happily...they all move to go in...she manage to come near Kavin

he just give her a look and step ahead...she step with him...slowly whisper...agar aap bhi tareef kardatay to saari mehnat wasool ho jaati...he just glanced her and said:

Kavin: itni bhi acchi nahi lag rahi ho kay tareef karoon...
Purvi: accha aap ki aankhain to kuch aur kah rahi hain...she  tease him...but he is also Kavin ..not easy task...said ignoring her reply:waisay bhi itnay lgoon nay tareef ki hay na...uss say hi kaam chala lo...

Purvi: Nahi, tumhain meri tareef karni hogi...main baqi saab ki tareef say kaam nahi chala skti...agar tum nahi karo gay tu...threat him and leave her sentence in complete.

Kavin: Tu, Tu kiya, he stop and ask. Iss ka jawab bohat jald mil jay ga..apko

Purvi smile naughtily. He just ignore her and look in front...Home minister PA standing there to welcoming them...they enter inside...

Home minister comes...He is an aged man between 55-65 years old...he is very honest and country lover person...his party and common people like him...last three years continuously... he is been selected as home minister..

CID team  salute him...he start hand shake...First Abhijit...than others..but the amazing part comes...when minister sahaab stop near purvi

.She join her palm saying...namastay...than bend and touch his feet...he put his hand on her head...give her blessing...said: tu janab, logoon ko Mumbai pasand aa gaya hay...aab delhi ki yaad nahi aati...itna raas aa gaya hay...mumbai.

Purvi (stand straight...smile cheekily)...kiya karain sir...Delhi waloon nay hi Dhaka mara tha...mumbai ki taraf...ab yeah to Mumbai waloon ki mohabaat hay jiss nay hum ko bandh kay rakha hay...