part 31

Kavant look and hear all conversation...they look at zameen daar and his son...his son Krishna talking with another guy and listening to girls in their talking...both alert.

Krishna: haan, khatra to uthaya hay...magar maal bhi to dekh kiya haath laga hay.

Guy: magar yaar, teri wali toh bohat khubsoorat hay...lambe lambe baal, bari bari aankhain, kiya phool ki daali jaisa wazan hay...

Krishna: haan yeah toh hay...magar teri wali bhi toh bilkul...unchoohi kaali hay...bari bari aankhain bhi hain , haan uss kay baal ziyaada lambe nahi hain magar khubsorrat toh woh bhbi bohat hay.

Guy: magar yaar...krishna cut him short...accha acccha, meray baad toh bhi maza kar laina uss kay saath...mujhay koi aitraaz nahi...both kavant feel blood boil in their vein but Krishna and his friend clap and laugh.

Suddenly whole place is quiet...one tall and strong man enter in the hall...one pretty girl with him...she wearing half naked clothes...everyone look her with lusty eyes...man hand  holding around her waist...when they both comes in their respected place...everyone looking them and bow them...he give permission to raise and all stand straight

Tall man: haan bhai, kiya intezaam hay humaray liyay.

Krishna: bhai, sab kuch ready hay...sara samaan delivery kay liyay tayar hay...bas aap ki permission chahiye...aur aaj ki khas tohfa...aap ko zarroor pasand aay ga...he signal his man...they go inside and kavant active to look Ishita and purvi entering in hall.

Krishna: bhai, yeah CID main kaam karti hain...aur hum nay yeah tohfa aap kay liyay choose kiya hay...

Kavin see the girl(who is with tall man) she is focus her gaze on purvi...on other side purvi freeze to look that tall man...purvi  eyes wide open...she freeze to see him...that girl restless to see her state...

tall man come near them...first see Ishita and then see purvi..he is a bit puzzle to see her looking him continuously.

Tall man: hay , larki tum mujhay jaanti ho kiya...

Purvi didn't move a bit...still standing numb...both kavant look each other ...but shake their shoulder knowing nothing...tall man repeat his question...but no answer...he become angry...he try to slap her but stop in middle...

girl with him...stop him in middle and said smiling: kiya, darling tum bhi na...kiss chakar main phans gay ho...dekho na bechari...kiya halat hay us ski...aur waisay bhi...jangly billi ko haath nahi lagana chaahiye...warna woh panja mar daiti hay.

Purvi trance is broken...she fixes her eyes on that girl...

Kavin  shock to see conversation between that girl and purvi via her eyes...

Purbi close her eyes and bend her head with shaking negative...she step back...girl push her and said: bandh do in dono ko...hum baad main dekhain gay.
They tied both of them with pillars...

Purvi look that girl...girl signals her and purvi breath deep...they start talking...

Kavant hearing all the details very carefully...listening to their plan...they were shocked...soon, they finished and did everything...now it's time for celebration...they arrange one prostitute for this celebration...she enters with her group and sings dancing...

Kavant  decide that now this is a time to act...they start giving instruction...soon, they know that his back up team...arrest all those men outside and gather that mandir all around and leave no way to escape...only man inside the hall left...

Kavant comes down and enters the hall...song and dance finish...all are fully drunk...tall man...said: uss larki ko lao...one man opens purvi hand and drags her toward him...she is trying to free herself...