part 78

In morning

Kavin mobile ringing...he quickly open his eyes...raise his hand and look screen...nikhil name flashing on it...

Kavin take call and nikhil inform him...he pick ishita and coming to pick them...

Kavin said...ok and disconnect the call and turn to purvi side.

Purvi sleep peace fully in his arms...her half body lying top of him...both legs tangles...her hand place on his bare chest...her one shoulder dress slid down and show her creamy skin to him...he smile to see her state and place soft kiss on her lips...this kiss make her awake...look him with half open eyes...she look so pretty...he can't ignore his heart wish...

he peaked her eyes and said: come on jaan ...wake up..

Nikhil  on a way...he come to pick us.

Purvi getup and see clock...she scream oh my god Kavin look the time...she quickly run to her room...to get ready before all comes..

Kavin just shake his head to see her gesture and go to bathroom.

Both quickly finish their morning chores...come down...purvi see no one in kitchen...she know all servant might be tired and get rest...without disturbing anyone...she quickly start making tea for kavin...in other hand coffee for herself...when Kavin come down...she is half way of making things...

Kavin start helping her...by placing breakfast things on table in kitchen...quickly both having breakfast...they are just finishing their hot drink...when intercom buzz...it is from main gate...

Kavin give permission to let in...they stand and way to go out...while kaka comes...he ask for breakfast but looking Table he know that they have done...

Both come out and sit in car.

Ishita give purvi naughty smile...

Purvi just ignore but her but

Ishita whisper in her ears: kyun kaissi guzri raat...apnay susural main.

Purvii reply in same tone: oye ishita...sasural toh baad main hay...pehlay meray baba ka ghar hay...

Ishu: han ghar toh baba ka hay...par raat toh baba kay bete kay saath gujari  ki ya...ghar kay saath.

Purvi: haan, gujari toh bete kay saath ki...kiya karoon inspector sahib ka gussa thanda karna zarrori tha...un ko samjhana zarrori tha...warna...samjh jaao..

Ishita: haan thanks yaar warna...humare liyay samjhana bohat mushkil ho jata...thanks un ko deal karne kay liyay...aur hamain sys say bachany kay liyay.

Both laughs...kavin turn to ask what happen. Nothing... both reply together and laugh again...

Kavin shakes his head and focus on road.

They reach office and get busy with other things...collecting information...managing other detail which is previously they have...this time no body leave no lose corner...so everyone busy...

while Dushyant receive call and he is ready to go...he ask kavin to join him and come with him...both go and while others busy with their finding.

It's past afternoon when both back...both face shinning...happiness pouring from their faces...but come in hall they quickly compose their self and start discussing where they were when they leave the discussion...

Purvi and Ishita look to each other and signal what happening...others also signalling each other...than

Purvi is one who make courage and ask: Dushyant, kiya baat hay...tum dono kahaan gay thay...aur itnay khush kyun lag rahay ho...jaise koi khazana mil gaya ho.