part 35

Kavin manage himself after some time and parted ...pass her smile and said: OK, it's your turn to share with me.

Purvi little bit amaze...she looking him confusing...said: main kiya share karoon?

Kavin look some pictures and take one picture in his hand and ask: why you not starting telling me about that girl...he show the picture of same girl which was died yesterday's fight.

Purvi look that picture and said: yeh, samita di di hay, Rohit bhayya ki finace.

Kavin shock to hear this news...just manage to say...whaaat?

Purvi continue and said: haan, she was orphan...but self made lady...she was doing MBBS...once upon a time...she help rohit bhayya in one case and after some other meeting...bhayya start liking her...dad have no objection and he accept di di as his daughter in law and soon, they get engaged...(she stop saying anything for a while...Kavin patiently wait her to come back...after pause...she continue)

After that incident...when I get my sense back then I try hard to find her but nobody knows where she gone...mama ji, Rahul, baray papa...everyone tried and use their sources but nothing...then one day I receive a letter from her...she tell me that she know who did this and she decide to take revenge of her family...she make that aim of her life...she give me blessing and ask me to take care of myself...etc.

After that, in every occasion I receive her gift and her blessing but I never know ...where she is and in what condition...but, yes when I become crime reporter she give me 100% correct information regarding those gangs and goons... Purvi... quiet after telling this detail.

Kavin hold her hand...squeeze a bit and ask: tum nay un ko pehli baar main nahi pehchana tha

Purvi: haan, wahan main un ko nahi pehcahni thi...jis tarah ki un ki dressing thi...main nay kabhi nahi socha tha kay woh...(she stop then change her sentence)...I mean...main nay nahi socha tah kay woh uss person kay itnay kareeb ho jai gi...jo humari family kay murder main shamil tha...

Kavin : toh tum un ko kaisay pehchan pai.

Purvi smile and said: Jangli billi... Arjun repeated...Jangli billi.

Purvi : haan, rohit bhayya mujhay bohat tang kartay thay...un dinoo mujhay nails barhanay ka bohat shauq hua tha...toh ek dafa gussay main... main nay un kay haath par scratch kar diya tha...tab rohit bhayya, aur di di nay mil kar mujhay yeh  jangli billi ka naam diya tha...sirf woh doono hi mujhay iss naam say bulatay thay...iss liyay jab unhoon nay wahan par yeh naam lya toh main nay un ko pehchan liya.

Kavin feel sadness in her tone...maybe she recall her memory for those happy days when she enjoy living with them...and remembering now, she feel sad...

Purvi said looking him, kavin when this incident happen my age was just 13 years, I am eye witness of that whole murder but that time my uncle want me safe, so they tell media that whole family vanished...after six month I get this news that my father is also alive but his condition you already see.

Kavin want to know something else...he look her and ask her about her family incident...

he said: purvi, I know that it would be very difficult for you to go back and recall those pain full moment again but I want to know the whole scene and how you come to know that sikander is involve in this murder?

Purvi nodded her head and said: I know tum mujh say kiya pochna cahatay ho...I'll tell you from the beginning...I finish my exam and back India the same day...when this incident happen?

She closed her eyes..

Kavin see pain in her face...he feel ashamed himself to push her again in those pain full memory lane but he knows it's really important him to know...every bit of knowledge.