part 70

Guest start coming...Mr khanna welcoming all of them with kavin and his PA...

Dushyant also standing near them...his eyes searching everyone very keenly...pankaj  fix the mike on every ones clothes...accept Kavin ..they didn't tell anything to him...

Ishita  and purvi stay together...shreya pair up with nikhil  and help him to recording everything...

Pankaj  alone walking continuously in all area...

Guests come with gifts...big piles of gifts...gather behind them...when Kavin ask kaka...shift those inside...

Dushyant secretly scan those gifts...with the help of pankaj and hand scanner...then signal kaka to shift it.

Music band play a beautiful melody...guests enjoy soft drink...some standing...some sitting and chatting...comm sir and raghau sir also comes alone without taking their family...they give stranger look to purvi and show her indifference...

minister sahaab comes and everyone gather around him and meet him... dushyant look one man coming with minister sahaab...he is uninvited and unknown for him...
Dushyant move near Mr khanna want to hear his introduction.

Minister: hello, Mr khanna ..in say milain...yeh hain khandani nawab Mr noor sigh talwar...saari umar mulk say bahar guzaari hai....ab watan ki yaad aai toh wapas aa gay hain...apna business shuru karna cahate hain...main nay socha kay aap say milwa doon...iss liyay bin bulay lay aaya hoon.

Mr khanna: koi baat nahi, minister sahaab...aap kay saath hain...toh humaray liyay...iss say bari kiya baat ho gi...aur rahi business ki baat...toh main zarror aap ki madad karoon ga...aaiye  aap udhar aain...phir hum aram say baat karain gay.

Mr talwar: thank you, minister sahaab ne jaissa aap kay baray main kaha tha aap ko uss say bhi barh kar paya... (He introduces one young boy) he is my nephew rakesh talwar...after my brother passed away I brought up him...he is like my son... (he turn other side...hold one pretty lady hand and introduce) she is my wife...aarti...that lady join palm and greet them...but the boy move forward and shake hand with Mr khanaa..while he introduce both of them with kavin..

Kavin shake hand with mr talwar and feel strange rage inside him...he feel something familiar in him...something start clicking him...but he ignore and hand shake with his nephew...

Dushyant clearly feel some confusion on mr & mrs talwar and his nephew faces...when baba introduce them saying...sr. inspector Kavin khanna ...they both shock for this sudden introduction but with in a second they compose and smile...but that shock expression weren't unnoticed from Dushyant eyes...he quietly signal his fellows to keep on eye...that chacha bhatejay...

Party is on full mood...everywhere colour dresses...laughing...clinging glasses...white uniform waiters...walking and serving...soulful music fill the atmosphere...some couples dancing with slow music...some enjoying chit chat with drinking.

All girls  standing together...when purvi hear dushyant voice in her ears...he tell her to start her plan...

Purvi tell ishita and go to one side...
Rakesh placing glass on table when purvi accidently collide with him...
rakesh look her with anger but see her in once...he forget to say anything...just looking her like mesmerize see her beauty...purvi apologise him...and try to remove water from his dress...in between she stick very small like button thing under his shirt collar...she continue say sorry to him...when she get no reply...she about to move...but stop by him...

Rakesh: tum koi apsara ho?  Asmaan say utar ker aai ho...he said in trance.

Purvi: sir, I am sorry...woh meri wajah say aap kay kapray ganday ho gay...please maaf kar day...she join palms in front of him.

Rakesh hold her palms...squeezing...caressing said: koi baat nahi...magar tum nay apna introduction nahi diya.

Purvi pull her hand slowly...gives him smile and said: I am sakshi kapoor...working with cid ..as inspector ..aur aap kaun hain?

Rakesh: main nawab talwar ka nephew...rakesh talwar hoon...he introduce with proud.

Purvi spreading her million dollar smile...and said hello to him...then Ishita  call her...she excuse him and go there...leaving him behind confuse...

Rakesh is educated but very lusty person...after his father death...his uncle brought up...he have only two habit...alcohol and girls...money, business, work...he is not interested in any of these things...he need one bottle of alcohol with one new girl...three times a day...he is handsome hunk...girls smitten on him easily...he take advantage...having sex with them...after that ditch them...he never look behind...looking purvi his mouth fill with water...

Rakesh his arms start ache to hold that beauty...to feel her curves...he desperately need that girl on his bed...shattering in his arms...he want hear her screaming and moaning...tonight...he decide and keep on eye her.
He is unaware of this fact that one pair of beautiful eyes...focusing him for a long time...those eyes read lust in his eyes...and read his mind decision...those eyes keeping eyes on him.

Purvi showing thumbs up to her team...trio standing and talking slowly when someone call sakshi name saying...sakshi ji... purvi turn to that side and amaze to see standing rakesh...

Purvi: sir, aap ko koi kaam hay...mujh say...when ishita interrupt and ask in harsh way...who is he?

Purvi apologise rakesh and said: sorry sir, yeh meri di hay...ishita and my friend shreya...they are working with me in cid ... she turn to ishita side and said: didi...yeh bohat baray nawab hain (she put excitement in her sentence) in ka naam rakesh talwar hay.

Ishita: oh, sorry sir...main aap ko jaanti nahi iss liyay..

Rakesh: koi baat nahi...he saw purvi with his lusty eyes and said: kiya tum meray saath dance karo gi...

Purvi start thinking...she know it could be very difficult for her to do dance with stranger...in front of her baba, her uncles and top of it her fianc...

she think...kavin toh khoon pee jahay ga...iss beccharay ka...par ab kiya karoon...she is in dilemma...when those pair of eyes...understand her hesitation and decide to help her...rakesh urge her again for dance...but before purvi say some...voice comes behind...they all turn that side and find standing a really beautiful lady...wearing yellow silk saree with red banarsi border...wearing appropriate jewellery and make up...showing indifference...girls trio and speak with rakesh.

Lady: rakesh, tum yahaan kiya kar rahay ho...tumhare uncle kab say tum ko bula rahay hain.

Rakesh: aunty...in say milain...Ishita and un ki behan sakshi...aur friend shreya ..they are working in cid ..and ladies...she is my aunty...mrs aarti talwar.

That lady shock to hear cid  name...she look one by one...Ishita, shreya  and purvi ..her gaze fix on purvi...she look her for a second then say.

Lady: husn ko chaand, jawani ko kanwal kahtay hain.

Purvi feel like bomb blast...she is shock and nodded negatively...shake her head negatively...step back...her breath going fast...she numb...she never expected this meeting so soon and in this condition...she lost her sense for a second.

Suddenly voice comes in her ear...sakshii, sambhalo apnay aap ko...please...she quick compose her self...looking her again..

Lady move forward towards purvi...repeat and said: husn ko chand, jawani ko kanwal kahtay hain... (Lady Place one finger under her chin...raise her up...look in her eyes)

Purvi fix her gaze on her and reply...almost whispering: un ki soorat nazar aay toh ghazal kahtay hain...

lady leave her and step back...for sometime both eyes lock...one eye have amaze...others have care, love and concern...one eyes are shock...other eyes stunned...

Kaisa lga kon hai yeh talwar family aur kyu purvi sakshi bni...