part 41

He look her... Ishita stand for her chair and look him stunned...he is wearing dark brown two piece dinner suit with skin colour shirt and light & dark brown tie...his hair set in usual way...one loose strand kiss his forehead...

Dushyant come forward and say: you look beautiful ishita .
She feel shy...she lower her gaze and slowly said: thanks.

Ishita: sir, aap yahan kaissay aay .

Dushyant: main toh woh Kavin...then he change the sentence and ask...magar tum yahan kiya kar rahi ho...aaj toh tumharay in laws nay aana tha...tum iss liyay jaldi ghar gai thi.

Ishita shock and said: meray in laws...sir aap ko kiss nay kaha...meray haan toh kissi nay bhi nahi aana tha...mujhay to purvi ..(she stop thinking while and said)

Purvi.in other hand dushyant also thinking and said: purviiii

In other hand,

Kavin leaving Dushyant and go out, looking where is purvi? He saw her standing near the light fountain...she is busy with her phone...she look gorgeous in saree...although he sense her uncomfortable feeling with that...

yes, this is right...purvi feel awkward in saree...she can't walk properly with saree...afraid of falling keep stand her in one place...she want to go and enjoy the cool sea breeze but this saree reduce her activity...

Kavin  walk towards her...in the mean time purvi bore too much...she decide to go pankaj side...she start walking and take her step slowly and carefully...but taking some step she stuck with her saree and about to fall...she scared and try to hold anything near her...then she feel one hand comes and hold her...feeling pulling...and same time familiar fragrance...she look up and find two deep intense eyes fix on her...

Kavin help her to stand...but still holding her waist...

Purvi puzzle to look in his eyes...

Kavin said: bahar jaana cha rahi ho... aao hum bhi udhar bahar chal  kay baithay hain.

Purvi simply nodded and hold his hand tight...she walk with him...they both come out...

Purvi said: I am Ok, Kavin now I can walk.

Kavin leave her waist...she  leave his hand and they both walk side by side...they reach on beach...suddenly the cool wind comes and muddle up purvi hair...she try to hold her hair...

but in sudden her saree pallu fallen on her shoulder...she try to hold it but it happening so quick...by the time she understand what happen...her pallu comes off...showing her feminine beauty in full...

Kavin freeze on his step...he can't move inch...his eyes glued on her...his forehead sweating...his heart thudding fast...his hand feel ache...he strongly want to hold her in his arms.

Purvi feel embarrassment...she even no courage to move...she standing numb and looking kavin...who's start walking towards her...

she breathing heavy...modern blouse shape beautifully...caressing her curves...deep neck showing her breathing clearly...her moving chest just adding beauty...her long and open hairs waving in wind...her big and twinkling earring wave...

Kavin stepping in trance... he comes near her...he easily feel her body shivering...he bend down and hold her pallu from floor and comes up...wrap around her...

Purvi comes in sense...she can't bear it...she hug him tight...

Kavin  feel purvi nervousness...he envelop her in his arms he understand her thinking...pat her back to calm her down...whisper in her ears...

Kavin: it's ok, purvi nobody here...purvi body relax under his touch and feel solace...she slowly mutter thanks to him...he nodded and change the topic.