part 68

Back to Mumbai.

Kavin purvi and baba standing on Mumbai airport...they back after one month...after party they have only three days left to do shopping and packing things...

Purvi is really busy doing shopping...Kavin hardly talk with her...whole day she out for shopping...and night she sleep early...remaining time she spend with children, dev and bhabhi...before leaving london Dr Peterson... do one more final check up for baba and satisfied for his progress.

Now, they are here in VIP lounge and waiting their language to be clear...
purvi bags l is most...Kavin eyes wide open to see her bags at Heathrow airport...he unaware of that huge language before...because servant load the language in car boot...so, he has no idea...about her bags ...but when they put their 7-8 bags on trolley at airport then kavin notice her......

Kavin: oh, my god...purvi is this your bags?

Purvi smile cheekily and said: yes, this is my bags

Kavim: I don't think that we are allowing more than 40 kg on one ticket...its look more then 40 kg...we have to pay some money to release those.

Rahul: bro...don't worry...humari princess ka toh kaam hi yahi hay...India say toh khaali hand bag hilati aati hay...aur jatay huay yahaan say suit case bhar bhar kar lay kar jaati hay...lagta hay pura London khaali kar kay lay jaa rahi hay...rahul tell kavin in detail.

Kavin remember mammi talk...she said ( when they start their journey from Mumbai) don't worry baita...when she back then you see...how much she carry...

Kavin: magar iss main hai kiya...he is curious to know.

Purvi: my cosmetics, my toiletries, my cereal, my biscuits, my juices, my chocolates, room freshener, clothes...she count on her fingers...and last my perfumes...she smile and kavin hold his head..

Kavin: yeh sab toh India main bhi milta hay...phir yahaan say sab...

Purvi cut him short and say: kavin, I don't like shop in India...I feel comfortable here to do shopping...kavin been naughty...he pull her near and whisper.

Kavin: It's mean always I bring you here for shopping...purvi feel his warm breath on her ears...

she pass her cheekily smile and said: yes, inspector sahaab...after all 500 crore ki jaidaad kay eklotay waris hain aap...apni patni kay liyay itna bjhi nahi karain gay...samjhae...wink him and slip from his grip.

Now, they wait to clear her bags ..Mr khanaa driver comes along with kaka and Mr Arvind...they are happy to see him without wheel chair standing on her own feet...kaka eyes welled up to see him and Mr khanna hug him...he really appreciate his effort for maintain and look after his home without any return...kaka place hand on purvi head and say thanks to her...fulfil her promise and bring back his master...kaka and mr arvind hug arjun as well...they load their bags  in car boot.

Kavin: purvii, your bags  also come...are you coming with us?
Purvi: No, kavin you go...I am waiting mamma ji...then she say...oh look they came...

Kavin turn to see Mr Raghau and comm. Sir coming...he move and touch feet...they hug him and greet baba

Kavin amaze to see his team standing behind comm. Sir...
CID team  present here to welcome his second in command...his kavin.

Kavi move that side...hug them one by one...they all very happy to see them...talking and teasing...

Pankaj start teasing purvii...and Ishita,nikhil and shreya  help him completely...

Pankaj: oh ho, chehra toh gulab ka phool lag raha hay...purvi, tum uncle ka operation kar wanay gai thi ya phir...apna make over...he smirk.