part 52

Next day of engagement comes with lot of business and load of work...they have next day flight to catch...

Kavin receive his passport with visa...his leave approved for fifteen days...he is trying to finish his incomplete and pending work...he is very busy in office...in other hand he know he have to go home and pack his and baba luggage for travelling...he decide to leave office a bit early and go home and do preparation for next day travelling.

Purvi also absent today,

Dushyant tell kavin that she apply leave for one month and it's accepted...he know that she is also busy with other stuff...he brush all his thought and focus in one point and start his work...soon, he finish his target on time...after that he quickly ready to go home...

CID team member say good bye him with wishes his father get well soon...he meet everyone and left the office.

He reach home...park his vehicle...get inside...one maid open the door...he surprise...normally kaka open the door...he ask the maid...where is kaka? She tell him in his dad room...he just nodded and way to his dad room. He stops outside hearing purvi voice.

Purvi explaining kaka...yeah, dekh lain...ab aap ko sab samjh aa gaya hay na...yeah chota bag...iss main sab baba ki medicine and test report hain...aur yeah bag... (she point the other bag) iss main baba ki zaroorat ki saari cheezain hain...un kay kapray, shoes, sweater etc...yeah dono suitcase ready hain...iss main say na kuch nikalna hay...na daalna hay...baba kal jo dress pehnay gain woh yeah rakha hay...theek hay.

Kaka said: haan bitya sab samjh gaya hoon.

Purvi: theek hay ab aap aayain...main aap ko Kavin ki cheezoon kay baray main bhi bata doon...baba main abhi aa rahi hoon...

she inform her baba... than both comes door side...kavin quickly move other side...

Both come outside...after some steps kaka stop...

Purvi look him...and said: kiya hua kaka...aap ruk kyun gaiy.

Kaka: bitya meray malik ko wapas lao gi na...sahi salamat...he said with hope and teary eyes.

Purvi freeze on her step...try to compose herself...she bit her lips...after some pause she take deep breath and said: haan kaka, baba ko kuch nahi hoga...aap opperwalay say un kay liyay dua karna...(she place hand on his shoulder and pat it) kaka wipe his tears and follow her through kavin room.

Kavin is also very impress to see kaka emotion...he know that kaka is the only person who deal with his dad anger, temper and indifference behaviour for long time...his own son leave him but kaka never leave him alone...they are very much attach with each other...now, his dad behaviour change and he back in his life...it's give kaka more happy...he try to give him all comfort and help him to settle here again...he sense kaka restless feeling...like he also don't know what going to be happen? But he just hopes cross his heart that everything going good...and he back soon with his healthy father.

Kavin comes to his room door...slowly open door and step inside...

Purvi and kaka busy talking...they haven't notice him coming.

Purvi: yeah, un ka suit hay...jo woh kal pehan kay jai gay...rozana toh aap ko phone karkay batati hoon...par aaj aai hoon toh khud hi nikaal kar jaa rahi hoon...sab cheezain saath main rakh di hain...bas iss shirt ko press kar kay hang kar dijay ga...(now kavin know...every day when he back for jogging...his clothes ready with everything...he was impress...that kaka have really good taste...because selected clothes just match his thinking...he never complain about it...everything is suitable with other...so, miss princess behind this...he chuckle in his mind)