part 74

Guest are gone and kavin get in with his father...he is bit upset...looking purvi condition...he all the time keep on eye her...while Dushyant scold her and call Ayesha to take her away...he know that he did all this purposefully...he shock hearing that pretty lady whispering...he also curious to go in and ask her what happen but he strictly said him to stay with his dad...and come in after going every guest...thank god everyone gone.

Kavin stood on door...look purvi crying...scream her baba name...completely shattered...kneel down on floor and her uncle stood statue...they have tears in eyes...but no courage to console her...they know without any evidence they can't do anything...they have nothing to say anything...

Purvi question shake them badly...few years ago they can't save her family...can't save those handsome boys...can't save their friend, cousin and brother in law...he still is in coma and his little daughter suffer more...missing all of them...

Purvi is right that they can't do anything...their hand tie up...they can't take law in their hand and get revenge...but they decide this time they never let him beat...their chain of thought broken...when door open and they see kavin standing there.

Kavin rush to come her side...he make her head up...but she slip on his arms...place palms on both her cheeks...he try to tap her cheeks but in vain...
Kavin  scoop her up in his arms...go to her room and gently place her on bad...cover with blanket...he is back while everyone quiet and lost in their thought.

Kavin look everyone enquiringly and fix his gaze on Dushyant...he stole his sight and said: purvi ko hosh main aanay do...phir sab kuch woh khud hi bata day gi...just wait till she gain conscious...he go to pankaj side and give him some instruction.

Dushyant and comm. Sir discussing something while pankaj checking something on his tablet...

Kavin  look all of them enquiringly... Dushyant hesitate to say anything...

baba: shall we call doctor for purvi...she look no better...(baba ask comm. Sir).

Comm. Sir: No, she just in shocks...she will be ok...

Ragahu sir: main soch bhi nahi sakta tha...kay yeh  aissa react karay gi...

Comm sir: par meray liyay yeh unexpected nahi tha...mujhay pata tha kay jab bhi uss ka uss say amna samna hoga...

Purvi kuch aissa hi react karay gi.

Kavin: kiss say amna samna...aap kiss ki baat kar rahay hain...he  shot question instantly...but before comm. Sir say something...they hear scream...

Purvi...this name slip of everyone mouth and all run to her room.

Kavin is a first one who enter and shock to see her...her eyes still close and she is screaming.

Purvi with close eyes...scream...choar do baba ko chor do...nahi bhayya ko nahi maaro...bhayya...chotay bhayya...her hand moving like she try to safe somebody...her continue saying...chor do baba ko...maat maro...bhayya ko.

Kavin rush to go her and hug her tight...purvi clutches his shirt and shake him...bacha lo un ko please bacha lo...

Kavin parted and cup her face...he shake her a bit and wipe her tears...

Kavin: purvi .sshhh shh...dekho main tumharay pass hoon...purvi dekho aankhain kholo...his soft and whispering talk...little bit cool down her...she open her eyes.

Purvi clutches his shirt and ask: tum mujhay bacha lo gay na...tum uss ko maro gay na...tum uss ko nahi choro gay na...bolo.

Kavin: haan main kissi ko bhi tumhain haath nahi laganay doon ga...main tumharai hifazat karoon ga...

Purvi ask innocently...placing her both palms...on his cheeks...miss roshini ki tarah tum mujhe lost toh nahi karo gay na...kavin shock hear her question...

Kavin  replied instantly...no, never purvi...kabhi nahi...main woh galti dobara nahi repeat karoon ga...he cup her faces and said: main tum ko khonay ka risk nahi la sakta.

Purvi: kiya tum sach kah rahay ho...tum mujhay kuch nahi honay do gay...yah mujhay khush karnay kay liyay toh nahi kah rahay ho

Kavin: main kabhi kissi ko khush karnay kay liyay kuch nahi kahta...wohi kahta hoon jo sach hota hay...aur sach yeh hay kay humari Jodi opperwalay nay banai hay...aur woh hi hum ko her burai say mehfoos rakay ga...tum bhi maanti ho na iss baat ko...bolo...purvi just nodded.

Kavin: toh bas sab kuch bhool jao...hum dono saath hain...aur opperwalay ki marzi say hain...wohi humari rakhshah karay ga...humain pareshaniyun say bachahay ga...samjhi ...he bend his head and try to look her.

Purvi try to hide inside him...kavin understand her intention...he enveloping her completely under his arms...

Purvi feel strange calmness and solace...while kavin feel a strong urge to protect her and he quietly promise in his mind to nothing going happen to her.

Everyone looking them...rest and peace...enveloping her inside his arm and kavin  arms completely cover her...they all exchange glances...and silently turn to go out...close the door behind...give them privacy.

Kavi stay for sometime in same position...then kavin parted and cup her face...wiping her rolling tears...with brushing his lips on her cheeks..

purvi feel his warm breath dancing on her cheeks...she want him badly...she want stay in his arms...

Kavin lips make their way on her face and neck...purvi close her eyes chin up silently enjoy his soft and feathery kiss...which cool down her.

Finally, kavin capture her lips...purvi lips tremble under his...she response back...both kissing to each other...mindlessly, savouring and tasting to each other...passionately...giving a unique way of calm them self..

Purvi lay on bed...while he hovering on her...shift his kisses...lips to neck and front deep in neck...make her moan...she enjoy the moment brush up all the sorrow and pain...both enjoy these in same way.
After sometime, they stop and parted...they both feel relax and lay next to each other...catch their breath...when purvi move and rest her head on his chest... kavin caressing her hair...both quiet for some time...then he speak up.

Kavin: purvi, how do you feel now?

Purvj: hhhmm...I feel so relax and calm... Kavin..(she move up and see his face...she peak on his cheek and say) only because of you...if you not give me your love support...It's very difficult for me to handle this...but I feel ok.

Kavin: then...in that case are you ready to tell me? Everything...because I don't understand anything yet...although I have some my ideas but I would like to hear you first...(he sit and hold her palms) would you like to share with me.

Purvi place both palms his cheeks...looking him some while and said: haan kavin...this is a time to spill out the truth...but not here...we have to go down and sharing with everyone...she getup from bed...going restroom for freshen up...while kavin lost in his thought.

After both freshen up...they come down...everyone sitting and having tea and coffee...with some chit chat...looking coming down with fresh look and entwined fingers...

Nikhil is the one who whistle first...but kavin one hard gaze...make him puzzle and he just showing him busy...while others just hide their smile...

Kaisa lga story ka 1st part ..
Ab toh villans bhi pta hai ab
Next part k liye intezaar kro aur kuch sochne do mujhko