part 65

Everyone busy slow dancing and spending some lovey dovey time with their partners...when music stop...everyone look...what happen? They all ask to each other...then rahul speak on mike.

Rahul: My lovely cousins and friends...today, I give one surprise to all of you...actually this is surprise for all of you but shock only for one person (he smile naughty) yes...I say not much just be ready with your partners...sorry, purvi in advance... (she look him enquiringly) to steal this from your private place...but kiya hay na...kahtay hain pyar aur jang main sab jaiz hay...

Rahul pass her naughty smile and said: waisay kissi ka yeh bhi kahna hay...kay pyar karnay waloon ko saans bhi lainay ki fursat nahi hoti hay...kuch dekhnay ki bhi zarrorat nahi hoti hay...so, enjoy this thought in this lovely moment...this beautiful thought...off course written and sung by our loving sakshi and ram...everyone clapping, while rahul set that CD...and press the play button.

He comes toward to his fiance and raises his hand to neha...some other also ready...while Kavin taking step towards purvi.

Kavin raise his hand and purvi hold that with nervousness...she doesn't understand what is going on? Her heart start racing fast...when music start...she is really shock.

Kavin look hold her waist...placing one hand on her shoulder...both swayed...song starts and make purvi  shiver..

Abhi saans lainey ki fursat nahi hay (kavin cup her face...bend nearly her cheeks...breathing against her skin...let go her hand...purvi move a bit far for him)

Kay tum meri bahoon main ho (Kavin pull and hug her tight)

Kay kuch dekhnay ki zarrorat nahi hay (he parted...stretch his arms...round in the air...shake his head)

tum hi tum nigahoon main ho
(Kavin come back...near her and cup her face)

Kitna piyara piyara hay samaa  
(Kavin make her walk...leave her hand and pointing around area)

Piyassay dil ki dharkan hay jawaan
(he place one hand on his heart...while other on her heart)

Janay kaisa chahya hay nashaa

(Kavin act like he drunk...holding her near him...he softly kiss on her cheeks)

Yun na mujh ko chehro dilruba .
(Purvi stepping back looking his naughty mood...she hide face with her palms)

Choro choro jaane jaana tum aisay sharmana
(Kavin remove her palms...looking her lovely)

Kay ab shochnay ki ijazat nahi hay (kavin shake his head for negatively way...then showing his index finger signalling her no)

Kay tum meri bahoon main ho
(he pull her in his arms tight...she hide face in his chest)

Kay kuch dekhnay ki zarrorat nahi hay (first he nuzzle on her neck...his use one hand waving around)

Tum hi tum nigahoon main ho
(he parted... cup her face...bend near her face...do some feathery kiss)

Main to hoon deewana bekhaber
(Kavin leave her...she go a bit far... and turn other side...her back on his side

Pal pal dekhay tum ko hi nazar
(he look her around...then fix his gaze on her)

Kehta hay yeh chahat ka mausam
(he looks around the others who also dancing and pouring love on their partners)

Itna bhi toh chaho na sanam
(he taking steps towards her)

Sirf mujhay cahaht hay teri
(Kavin comes near her and hold her waist from back)

Main sab say begana
(Kavin hand slid on her waist...both eyes locks)

Mujhay piyar karnay say fursat nahi hay
(kavin hand moves on her outline...he nuzzle on her neck...his lips brushing on her nape)

Kay tum meri bahoon main ho
(He swirl her...and hug her)

Abhi saans lainay ki fursat nahi hay (Kavin cup her face...breathing against her skin... make swirl her...twice)

Kay tum meri bahoon main ho
(he again hug her tight...he dance slow...holding her waist...keeping her near...still nuzzling her neck...his lips brushing on her)

Song finishes, everyone stop and clapping for kavin...
Purvi face become grim some red...she never imagine that arjun do love confess in this way...in this manner...although she angry on rahul who steal this song CD...which she make surprise for him to as his wedding gifts...but rahul surprise really shock her...she is lovely girl...with lots of dream...she never expect this kind of romance at Kavin side...she always think that Kavin never express his love the way she like...or the way that normally her kind of girls like...she is naturally born poet... she never think a lot for poetry...just her emotion and feeling lead her there...thought comes in her mind and she writes...

This song she write...when first time kavin hug her...she can't forget that night...in village...on the roof... when moon light spreading all over environment...whole atmosphere cover in silent sheet...

Purvi capture in his arms...while he enveloping her with shawl he wear...both share one shawl...that's day purvi count her very first best day...when she hug him...feel him...

she make ready ram to sing this song with her...she make that act ready while rahul wedding comes...she want to give this song as his wedding gift but he steal that CD from her private place and ruin her surprise...

Kaisa lga pls btana kaisa lga old songs hai waise ....yeh