part 77

Now purvi  is a bit worry for her uncle sudden exit but she leave that matter for time being and focus on present situation...

Dushyant tell them ready to go...as they plan they introduce purvi as sakshi as ishita younger sister..

Dushyant want to drop them at ishitaa place...before leaving kavin house...

Kavin  request Dushyant to leave purvi here...he want to speak with her...

Dush just nodded...purvi show protest but kavin face expression realise her something wrong...she quietly nodded...

while baba go to his room for rest...it's been a very long day for him...he good bye everyone and go to his room...
Dushyant...give  give nikhil  his car  key and request him to pick both of them in morning...

He instructs nikhil to pick first Ishita  and then come to pick them...before coming letting them know...so, they make their self ready...everyone gone...it's nearly 3 am...purvi feel tired...she look kavin side...try to understand his feeling...but nothing.

Kavin face is blank...he just hold her arm and make her walk up to his room.

After the door lock...

Kavin turn to purvi side...she look him enquiringly...he stop just an inch away...both look each other for some time...then he raise his hand and pull her near him...capturing her in between both arms...he rest his chin on her head...

Purvi face hide in his chest...she don't know why he show this attitude but feel something matter him badly...she quietly wait him to spill out.

Kavin hug her tight for long time...then parted...he makes her sit on his bed...sit next to her and said: purvi, marry me.

Purvi shock hearing this...she look him unbelievable...he is serious...he cup her face and said: I can't put you in trouble...I want you to be mine...as soon as possible...we get married tomorrow early in the morning...what you say?

Purvi hold his hand and ask: are you afraid of losing me, Kavin?

Kavin: No, but I want you to be my wife...

Purvi cut him short...and said: kavin, I am all yours...but not before I nail down that bas***d...I want to be yours more than you...but this time I am not giving that bas***d any of your weakness...Kavin (she peak on his cheeks and said) try to understand this time...you are the first one on his target list...he focus on you...we get advantage of this...you showing him indifference behaviour like you don't recognise him and we start our plan...but if we married...he leave you and focus on me...he try to attack me... As far as we separate we are safe...try to understand.

Kavin quiet for some time...he know purvi got point but he can't clearly tell her that he afraid of losing her...like he lose roshini...after many years spending alone without anyone on his side...finally he will be able to come back in life...now, if he lose her...he lose his own life...he get very touchy and emotional...scared from inside...how can he admit in front of her.

Purvi read each and everything through his eyes...she move near him...brush her lips on him...his chain of thought broken...he look her...she encircle her arms around his neck and pull him...he fell on top of her...both faces just inch away...she pull more and start kissing him...he is not responding...he break that arm circle and getup from her...leave her laying on bed...he move near the window...standing there...sinking in thought...

Purvi  getup from bed...walk towards him...standing right behind him...he didn't notice her...she smile and slid her hand around his waist...

Kavin feel two soft and warm arms sliding around him...she rest her head on his back...both standing for while...then she manage to say something..