part 67

Kavin like this very much...he also feel very comfortable...otherwise...it's really difficult for him to do his act...family elders also aware of this things...they give their children freedom...in limit...not over...not under...they have permission to meet their love...but not secretly...openly but in limits...all youngster follow this happily...that's why they all are happy and feel solace in their family...share feeling with each other.

Kavin love to be a part of such a amazing family...he understand that this family have some values and goals...and everyone follow that...they all are very rich, highly educated and well set on their jobs...some still in educating but everyone obey family value and goals...

Kavin meet and find everyone on good job...all girls are pretty and nice...wearing beautiful dress...avoid nudity...appropriate dressing with matching jewellery and minimal makeup...give all of them gorgeous look...

Kavin think...if family have this kind of beauty available...who go outside and find other girl...he get easily this idea that most of couples and pairs...relate with each other in terms of family...

rahul smile to hear his thought and showing some girls...said: look those they are not belong in our family but look not difference...and look those boys...they also not belong to our family...and you, yaar...what about you? (You are also not belong us before but now...you are a part of our family)

samjhe .....rahul throw naughty smile on him and make him smile.

Everyone ready to go...again dev, bhabhi and kavi standing exit to say everyone good bye...it's almost midnight...some guest already gone...some going now...bari mammi stay with them one day more...soon, all guest gone and host comes and sit on sitting room tired but happy...party going very successful...everyone enjoying and happy...every guest while going praise kavi couple and wishes for baba health...big pile of gifts waiting them to be open...but not this time...they leave this task for tomorrow and head to go their room.

Purvi ask bari mammi to stay with her in her room...she accept happily...bari mammi love her very much...she love her mom very much and have a very good memory with her...every time when bari mammi comes...

Purvi sleep with her...they are talking late night...old memory regarding her mom...dad and brothers...she sleeping hearing those moment...feeling satisfied.

Bari mammi sitting on her bed...leaning her back with bed crown...purvi  rest her head on her lap...laying on bed...mammi caressing in her hairs...both talking with each other...when hear the knock on door...they look each other.

Purvi said: come in.

Rahul and Kavin enter in the room...rahul wink at kavin and said: dekha main nay kaha tha na... muhtarma laad uthwa rahi hoon gi...bari maa say...

Purvi: haan aur tum jal rahay ho...she squeeze her nose...uff kitni smell aa rahi hay jalnay ki...hay na mammi...she is sitting...making place to sit them.

Mammi: kyun ladh rahay ho...itnay baray ho gay ho...phir bhi bacchoon ki tarah lartay ho...rahul sit and signal kavin to sit as well.

Purvi: yeh rahul...she teases him.

Rahul: yeh Purvi....he returns her.

Mammi: phir shuru ho gay...agar aur kissi ka nahi toh...iss becharay ka hi khayaal kar lo...mammi point at kavin.

Bechara...purvi and rahul laughing hearing bechara for kavin...chhhchh bechara...

Purvi said...mammi..yeh itna bechaaray nahi hain...haan...bas thoora lehaz kar rahay hain...warna in ke aage toh sab ki bolti band ho jaati hay...

mammi:  sab ka toh nahi pata...par main toh ek baat jaanti hoon...kay iss nay tumhari bolti bandh kar di hay...woh bhi acchay say...mammi hold her ear and twist it.

Purvi scream...hay mammi mera kaan...agar kaan na raha toh pati dev ki baat kaisse sunno gi...aur agar un ki baat nahi sunno gi toh mujhay...kitnay tanay sunnay ko milain gay...SHE BEEN NAUGHTY.

Mammi leave her ear and side hug saying...majal hay kissi ki jo meri bacchii ko kuch kah kay toh dekhay...

she turn to kavin side and said: dekho baita...meri bacchii bohat nazoon main pali hay...khabardar...jo kabhi bhi uss ko daanta ya...tanay diyay...

Kavin: ji main kyun tanay doon ga...aur kyun daantoon ga...yeh koi bacchii toh nahi hay...

mammi: bacchii ho ya nahi...bas main nay kah diya hay...toh kah diya...agar mujhay pata chala kay tum nay uss say kuch bhi aissi waissi baat ki hay...toh dekh laina...main kiya karti hoon (meri behan jaissi nand ki nishanni hay)  her voice become teary.

Purvi held her arms around her neck...make mammi look her...she wipe her tears...

Kavin move forward...hold mammi hand and said: aap ko mujhe dekh kae aisa lagta hay...kay main iss ko daantoon ga ya...tanay doon ga...nahi...jiss nay mujhay jeenay ka sahi tariqa samjaya hay...ussay main kaisay kuch keh sakta hoon...aap bari hain...samjhdaar hain...tajarbakar hain...aap ko meri aankhoon main iss kay liyay piyar nazar nahi aata...toh aap ki tassali kay liyay muh say kah deta hoon... (Kavin look once purvi...she knowing what he is going to say...she lower her lashes..Kavin smile on her gesture and said) I love her...love her more than my life...she the reason of my life...without her I have no life...I love her very much.

Bari mammi cup his face and peak on his forehead...said: I believe on you baita...opperwala...always make you happy and stay away sorrow for both of you...he always safe your couple from devil eyes...I really proud of you...and satisfied that she got a gem...which she really deserve it...mammi hug purvi again.

After that, they all busy talking ... for long time...no idea for time...dev and bhabhi also join them...it's fun time...no one in leaving mood...it almost dawn when they way to go their room...to catch some sleep.

Kaisa laga Kavin ka confession....