part 12

Purvi  feels her knee weak and not able to stand...

she hold table corner immiadetaly...she never think that Kavin is this much angry on her...but what I did? She tries to remember...Is he angry on her performance that day? Or Rahul is the reason of his anger...she don't know but his one sentence...push her in deep sorrow...she bear anything but can't bear his ignoress...she have to talk with him...he misunderstand her relation with Rahul...she have to tell him truth...she brush all thought and get ready...she come out...all are ready to have breakfast...this is not a good time...she sit quietly...after breakfast they ready to out.

after breakfast they ready to out

T

wo groups start working...they check parents...village people...seen them interestingly...

specially Ishita and purvi ..by the afternoon they gather again in house...exchange information to each other.

Dushyant: iss ka matlab hay kay aab hum ko uss jaga ko dekhna hay...jahaan in ko akhari baar dekha tha. They all ready to go that place.

That is beautiful place...one canal...some field...lot of trees...they feel this way is deserted...the scenery is beautiful...but they see nobody...look around...although that is a shortcut way to enter in village...suddenly they hear bell ring...it must be mandir near...

Ishita : sir mandir.dwkhiye ..they all go that direction...mandir situated in middle of trees...it almost hided...not seen easily...If bell not rings...they even don't know...they reach...main door of mandir and enter..

purvi stop outside...like someone stop her going in...she try to go in but no...

Nikhil look her...purvi, kiya hua? They all stop listening to his voice...

Dushyant turn to her side... kiya hua? Ao undar kyun nahi aa rahi ho...

Purvi: pata nahi ..aisa lag raha hay kay koi mujhay undar jaanay say rook raha hay...meray kaan main awaz arahi hay kay undar mat jaana...

Kavin: irritate oh, come on...yeah sab bekaar ki baatain hain...than he go to her side...hold her hand and pull her inside...they all move forward but purvi still so confuse...

she comes in but her heart beat fast...she feel run away from here...maybe she can do it but pankaj  hold her hand...his hold gives her strength...but she still afraid...and her fear more dark...when she see the pandit of the mandir...she step back...one of pandit man whisper in his ears...he raise his eyes and fix on purvi...her fear and pandit looking style...

CID totally confuse... Dushyant and Kavin sense that something happening around...

Pankaj feel purvi hands cold...he nervous...

Dushyant ask some question...pandit look him and answer...after finishing...they about to go...

when pandit offer them parsad... CID accept...pandit give one by one..then he comes near purvi...

Purvi step back...nodded negatively...strange action she did...she split on him...free her hand from pankaj hold...step back slowly...turn back and run away.

CID shock...said sorry to pandit ji...they all come after her in hurry...where is she gone? They look here there...than find her sitting near the canal...

Purvi is doing vomiting...
Shreya quickly go to her side...patted her back...she all sweat...she look pale...her body shivering...her breath heavy...all male silently stand...after five minutes...her breathing normal...but her eyes is a bit heavy...it's hard to open for her...and she got unconscious...now it's hard for Ishita  to hold her..

Kavin move forward...he scoop up her...they all quietly go to car...come home...he lay her down on bed...cover her with blanket and come out...sometime they all silent...try to understand the situation.

Nikhil:  merko toh samajh main nahi aa raha...yeah sab kiya ho raha hay...purvi ki halat kuch samajh main nahi aa rahi hay...abhi un larkiyun ka kuch pata nahi chal raha hay.

Kavin: main uss mandir kay baray main soch raha hoon...meri gut feeling kahti hay kay wahaan kuch na kuch to hay..."aap theek kah rahay hain sahaab" female voice comes...they all turn to that side...see a middle age lady standing there.

Dushyant:  kuan ho tum aur undar kaise aai...watch man...watchman..kahaan ho tum...watch man comes and

Watchman:  yeah bohat religious person hain aur kal say aap say milna cha rahi hain...aaj bhi subah say aap sab ka intezaar kar rahi thi...sahaab aap in say baat karlo.

Lady: tum jao, rakesh...main baat karoon gi...then she turn to ishita  side and said: magar sab say pehlay main uss larki ko dekhna chahti hoon...jis nay pandit kay mouh per split kiya tha...mujhay uss kay pass lay kar chalo.

CID team confuse...she said: aap sab ko main batati hoon magar sab say pehlay mujhay uss ko dekhna hay...

Dushyant: ok, chalo... said and they all follow him. She look purvi..she check her eyes...her wrist...place hand on her chest...she check her like doctor...than smile...theek hay, main samajh gayi...main khus hoon...magar in lgoon ko kuch na kuch toh batana paray ga...theek hay tum aapna kaam karo aur main aapna...she said this and turn to back...they all see each other and come out to look her...she is going back and sitting on chair...

she look each faces and finally stop see Kavin ...her eyes twinkling to see him...she come near him...her eyes glued with his eyes...

Kavin feel some kind of light gather in his mind...he try to snap but not passible...she snap herself...just pat his head...and said:

Aap sab yahaan opperwalay ki marzi say aay ho...jo khel saloon say chala aaraha hay uss ka anth aab tumharay haath say hoga...she look kavin and smile...mujhay ziyaada batanay ki ijaazat nahi hay...sirf itna bataoon gi kay...iss larki ka khyaal rakhna...yeah, main key hay...yeah woh chabi hay jiss kay unhain zarrorat hay...agar tum aaj iss ko zabardasti mandir kay undar na lay kar jaatay toh accha tha...magar jo opperwalay ki marzi...aaj ki raat bohat baahri hay...aaj tum sab ko hoshiyaar rahna hay...she is ready to go...she go near the door stop ...turn to look Kavin...
you are chosen one for protector...you need to be careful and open mind...god bless you and left.

All are standing statue...

Shreya  is a first one to move...she shrug herself said: what a mystery woman? Mystery woman...kahaan hay?

Purvi voice comes and they all turn to her side...she is standing on door and come in sitting on chair...looking them standing...ask: why you all standing? Kiya hua guys?

Pankaj: sit next to her tum batao kiya hua?

Purvi: mujhay kiya hoona hay...main toh so rahi thi achanak aankh khuli...bhoog lag rahi thi...iss liyay socha kay khanay ka pata karoon...tum logoon nay kha liya khana.

Dushyant: stop pankaj to ask more and said: nahi hum nay bhi nahi khaya...pankaj  jao...rakesh say kahnay ka kaho...they both go out.

All look at purvi...observe her...she act normal...nothing suspicious...but something clicking in their mind...what? They can't understand...

Kya hua purvi k saath yeh mysterious women kon hai jaane kiye thoda intezaar......

Pls do comment and vote ki kaise lg rhi hai story.....