part 7

Kavin is a bit restless today...at night he see a nightmare...which wake him up...after that he can't be able to sleep...he don't understand why he get this nightmare? He feels uncomfortable...after a long time he see his father in his dream...he is in pain and call his name...he become disturb.

After leaving home he never go back...his mother died when he was small...his dad love him...raise him...he become angry to knowing his future plan...he want him to give hand in his business but he refuse and join police academy... his father compromise...he want him to marry one of his choose girl but that time he involve with roshni...he refuse to get marry that girl...that refusal make a last nail on their relationship...his father stop talking with him... after marrying he take roshini to go home but he refuse to accept her as a daughter in law...that day Kavin leave that home and start a new life with roshini...roshini live with him only one year...after her brutal murder...he broken down... he want anyone on his side...who console him...patted his back...make ready him to face a world again...but he find no one on his side...he don't want to go back to his father placed...that place who never accept his roshini, his life, his happiness...he also break every knot, every thread, every relation with them...but why after so many years he get this nightmare...he is in deep thought until the dawn...he just brush out all painful memory, and ready to go office.

They all are sitting in conference hall...discussing some important matter...

Kavin physically present but his mind is not present...He is in deep thought regarding his dream...

Dushyant feel his absence but ignore...not only kavin but one other person is also very restless...yes, it's purvi...

All amaze to see her... today she is not smiling...a bit absent mind.

Shreya: (decide to ask her) she calls her name...

Purvi see her side...

Shreya : kya hua purvi

Purvi; don't know, shreya aacha nhi LG rha hai ...kaisa lg rha hai kuch hone wala hai .. ek bad feeling aarhi.

Her worried voice catches everyone attention...

Daya; kiya baat hay purvi, tum to theek ho...koi family problem .

Purvi: I don't know .. mujhe khud pata nahi kiya hai..but I feel my heart go down...like some bad going be happen.

Ishita try to console her and divert her attention somewhere else...

Shreya and pankaj also give him hand And try to busy with other stuff...she is busy unwillingly...

All sense her uncomfortable feeling but when she busy with others...they also give attention with their work...all are busy to finishing their work...

suddenly purvi phone rings...they all see her...she look phone in shock.

Shreya : purvi phone uthao...kiya soch rahi ho.

Purvi (a bit hesitate but take a call) hearing other side: whaat? When? How? Where he is? She stands in hurry and than phone drop from her hand...

Shreya and daya quickly comes to her side...she standing numb...when

Shreya touch her shoulder...she comes in sense...hug her and start crying...she is crying very badly...

Shreya can't hold her...daya patted her back...

Pankaj bring water for her...all also stand with worried...

only Kavin sit back but watching her very keenly...

Dushyant hold her...make her drink water...she try to control herself...but in vein...seen her crying...all are very shock...what happen with that bubbly girl?