part 11

Next day,

CID busy with some important work...
Kavin sitting in his cabin...reading some other files... Dushyant is also busy with some other files..

Purvi Ishita and shreya are  busy talking in slow voices...they are doing their work and talking at the same time...then pankaj  enters the hall.

Pankaj : shreya , purvi lunch time ho gaya hai...tum logoon ko bhook nahi lag rahi kiya...They both look at him and look at each other...nodded positively.

Ishita: yes, I feel hungry but who goes and gets permission to Dushyant sir. to out and have our lunch...today, I feel both bosses are not in a good mood.

I know the reason for only Kavin sir... (She winks purvi)...why is he angry but dushyant I don't know why he is angry?

Purvi : ishu, I feel hungry too...please make courage and go ask Dushyant to go out...try it...please,

Ishita go on...please...her pleading way give Ishita courage to do something...she stand to go but dushyant enter in hall same time...they all see him enquiringly...thought in their heart...oh no, no case this time I feel hungry... Dushyant read all the expressions...hide his smile and say: team go and have lunch...after lunch we have a meeting...he gives permission to them and leaves the hall.

They all are happy to go out and have lunch...intercom...buzz...

Nikhil attend and say: purvi tum say koi milnay aaya hay..

Purvi; .kuan hai? She ask.

Pankaj: Rahul hay...listening the other side...then instruct the guard...send him...they all come out ready to go..

Rahul comes...they see each other and pass a smile... Purvi and Rahul hug each other...this scene makes kavin angry...who just came out from his cabin...see Rahul again he clinches his fist...

Rahul: are you guys ready to go somewhere?

Purvi: yes, we are all hungry and go out for lunch.

Rahul: wow, great I also come for the same purpose...I came to ask you...If you are available, we have lunch together.

Purvi: I love to go with you...but...she stops to look at her friends...

Rahul understood...he said: ok, no problem they can join us too...

Ishita: no no, we don't want to make ourselves in kabab may hadhi...you both enjoy your lunch.

Purvi:  oh come on...ishu we don't need such privacy...you people join us...come on...we have not much time...she drags shreya and Ishita  with her and all are following her quietly.

Kavin back to his cabin but boils in anger...how does she goes for lunch? Today she forgot him to give his cutting chai...he desperately needed...but he just ignored his need and tried to control his anger.

One and a half hours are gone...when they are all back..

Purvi take away some for Kavin and Dushyant...she give first Dushyant and then she go to Kavin cabin...

she standing outside the door...thinking some...she meet Kavin only in morning till he is in his cabin...but in morning time she sense his anger...she just try to make a safe space...she know he is angry on her...last day behaviour... her performance and closeness with Rahul...she see how rudely he talk with Rahul...still he is not praise her...

Purvi feel touchy...till morning she didn't serve him his cutting chai...ignoring him is a difficult task for her...she always want to be next to him...today, when Rahul comes to pick him for lunch...she see him standing...she close with Rahul purposefully...she try tease him but after that she also uncomfortable...she know he couldn't eat and drink till now...normally