part 99

Small sun ray struggle to rip the curtain wall and comes in...after sometime the ray got successful and happily comes in this big luxury room...where two beautiful person sleep peacefully in each other embrace...man face hide under the woman long black and shinny hairs...his one hand under that woman back and the other hand on that woman tummy...woman head on his shoulder and hand grip around the man...one beautiful smile shine her face...naughty sun ray attack straight on that woman eyes...she moves a bit, try to safe herself with this shinny thing but in vain...after some fail attempt, she finally open her eyes...for some time she lay as it is...then, try to move her body...but she can't move a bit...she try again but hold is very strong...her moment wake that man as well...he remove fragrant hairs from his face and see that woman.

Man: kiya hay purvi so jao na (yes, man is Kavin and woman is purvi)

Purvi: hey mister...look, what is the time? (Showing him a clock) breaue nahi jana hey kiya... (Try to get up again)

Kavin looking clock and hold his grip tighter against her waist and said: haan to, abhi sirf six o'clock huay hain (Try to kiss her)

Purvi stop him to do kissing and said: pati ji...ziyada phelnay ki zarrorat nahi hay...aap ko pata hay kay aaj main bhi aap kay saath jaon gi...aur mujhay thoora time lagay ga...tayyar honay main...aur sab arrange karnay main (she sit up and manage her nighty)

Kavin: kiya hay yaar... (he also get up and straight his back with bed crown) ek to pata nahi raat itni jaldi kaissay guzar jaati hay (then he drag her near him) abhi to in hantoon ki sweetness bhi mere mouth main feel ho rahi hay (he put his finger on her pink lips and spreading) abhi to tumhare khobsoorat jism ki garmy aur narmi bhi meray hathoon par mehsoos ho rahi hay (he then move his hand above her body) aur subah ho gai...yaar, abhi toh main soya tha.

Purvi: ji janab...issi liay toh kahti hoon kay jaldi so jain...magar nahi (she stop Kavin  hand moving on her body) janaab ko romance say fursat milay toh soyay gay na... ab yeh sikwa kay abhi toh main soya tha (she tease him)

Kavin: kiya karoon yaar...ab jiss ki patni itni haseen ho toh neend kiss kafir ko itni jaldhi aa sakti hay (he again try to hold her)

Purvi quickly leave the bed...pull her gown on her and said: thank you...iss tareef ka...magar aaj kay liay itna hi kaafi hay...warna time bohat ho jay ga...aur main late nahi hona chahati (she move to the bathroom side but just stop...hearing kavin voice)

Kavin: toh aaj...tumhare breaue janay ki wajah say...mujhay apni subah ki treat nahi milay gi...main pura din kaisse guzaroon ga (his voice is sad...and this sadness stop her)

Purvi look him back...kavin see her with lot of love and hope...his love pouring eyes and top of it... his open arms...no one dare to ignore..

purvi come back and fill herself in his open arm...kavin take deep breath and enveloping his arms around her.

Both bodies fuse each other for sometime...then kavin hold purvi face in his palms and softly touch his lips to her and said,

Kavin: pata hay jab tum say door jata hoon toh aissa lagta hay kay jaisse (he stop and look her with his full love) jaisse meri jaan nikal gai ho...aur jab tumhare qareeb hota hoon to khud ko jaisse zinda mehsoos karta hoon (he hug her tight) ab tum hi batao main kiya karoon.

Purvi kiss on his heart place and said: mujhe pata hay kavin...and I really feel proud of your love...I never think that you love me like this...magar ab toh mujh say bhi tumhare bina time pass nahi hota...tumhare jane ke baad main jaisse murjha jati hoon...aur jaisse hi tumhara ane ka time hota hay toh lagta hay jaisse zindagi...qatra qatra...mere ander aa rahi ho...aur main khil jati hoon...she place her palm on his cheek and continue) kavin...mujhe humesha aise hi piyar karna...karo gay na (her eyes fill with tears)