part 98

In airport
Kavin:phone ring.
Kavin; ha Rahul bolo.
Rahul: sun uncle ne tere liye ek cottage book kiya hai abhi car aayegi tumhko lene k liye...
Aur ha tumlogo ka room mein aur Neha ne sajwaya hai toh enjoy ur honeymoon...bye.

Purvi: Rahul ka call tha.
Kavin: baba nei. Cottage book krwa hai

They went and saw a beautiful cottage..

And they enter.
Kavin: pta hai humara room na Rahul ne decorate kiya hai.
chalo...phir keys find karain aur dekhain kay kiya intezam kiya hay...mere saalay sahib nay (he tease her)

Purvi throw on him a fake angry sight and look for bouquet...she find one beautiful big bouquet in sitting room...find one key hanging with flowers branches...

Kavin removes keys with care and both walk through the bedroom...before going up Kavin check whole doors and windows...lock the main door...

Purvi close the kitchen light...then both climbing stairs and come near the door...

Kavin key in the hole and twisted...click voice comes and door lock open...he push the door...inside dark welcoming them...
Kavin held her palm and both step inside together.

Purvi: Kavin....check light switch near your wall (she said to him...he finger moves on wall and he find the switch...he turn on all switches in one go...whole room fill with full bright light...then both need to close their eyes for this sudden full lights...then they slowly open their eyes and one amusement scream comes from their mouth)
....

......

Room is really beautifully decorated...one huge wooden bed with wooden four pillars...those pillars join from upper side and make on rectangle...one chiffon drape all around cover that bed...white colour cotton bed sheet...with maroon duvet and pillows...flower arrange on bed beautifully...room fill with flowers and candles...dressing table stand in front of bed and wardrobe standing right side of bed...it's create such a nice and romantic atmosphere...

Kavin start lightening the candles...and purvii look around find some perfume placing on dressing table...she spray and check the fragrance which is really awesome and breath taking...she open the terrace door and find beautiful and clear night outside...both standing for a while and filling them self with fresh air and flowers fragrance...then back inside...

Kavin lock the terrace door...purvi look the bed and flower setting and smile to see him....kavin hug her from behind and say.

Kavin: purvi, I can't wait more...look this room ignited me more (he voice out and make her ready to give away herself)

Purvi: hhmmm...so, what do you want? (Her whisper

Kavin: I want you purvi...now (he reply instantly)