part 3

Next day they solve the case of the missing child .
Abhijit : smjh nhi aarha hai ki baache k gale mein yeh Nishan kaisa hai .

There purvi enter she look awsome in red and white suit

Suddenly Kavin  strangled purvi with her dupatta, she was scared while he strangled her, she tried to free her, All freeze to see this scene Daya then comes out from shock and screams at him to leave her, after many times saying, he free her, she ...

Daya then comes out from shock and screams at him to leave her, after many times saying, he free her, she breath hard.

Sachin  bring water for her,
Shreya patted her back,
Abhijit want him to explain this:

Kavin;  humare kaam main aksar aisa dard jhailnay padhta hain, agar main purvi ko bata kar karta to uss kay original expression na aatay jaisay tinko kay aay hogay...he explain rest and they catch real culprit.

It's late night they back after catching culprit, it's nearly dawn, they decide finish their paper work and then go home.
Seniors  in their cabin... rest of team sitting in hall doing their allocated work.

Purvi feel restless she feels pain and burning on her neck, she tries to rub slowly to ease that place but it's not work.

Ishita notice her, come near her, let me see this, saying this she remove her dupatta, her eyes open wide to see marks on her neck, from some places blood oozing, from some places its bruising.

Ishita: oh my God, purvi, yeah to bhut buri tarah...she stop than continue...mera matlab hay kay tum to buri tarah zakhmi ho.

Purvi: actually meri skin bhut sensitive hay agar koi zoor say mera haath bhi pakar lay to red ho jaati hay...

Shreya :  cut her short...Aur kavin sir ne to apni puri taqat laga di thi...tumhara gala dabanay main.

Purvi: haan sayaad,(she try to save him) he need to be sure for his theory that's why he did it.

Ishita: magar un ko haath halka rakhna chaiye tha, aab dekho tumhain kitni buri tarah laga hay...

shreya: tarika bhi nahi hay warna uss kay pass say koi medicine mil jaati...

Purvi: tum pareshan mat ho main ghar jaa kar koi medicine laga loon gi...

Kavin is about to enter in hall then he hear this conversation between them, looking her wound, he feel ashamed him, he did this with her purposely but now see her in this state he start feeling guilty, he go back to his cabin take out first aid box and back to the conference hall.

Now purvi just alone to sit there and busy doing her work, after one minute, she feel pain again on her neck, she rub softly that place with hisses suddenly feeling one rough hand applying ointment on her wound...for while

she just freeze than turn to see...who apply this...she can't believe on her eyes to see kavin applying...he ignore her glare...just continue...remove dupatta from her neck...his rough hands touch make her body tremble...he feel her body softness on his finger tips... strange feeling goes in his spine...first time his mind and heart agree in one point..that she is worth for it...mixture of beauty and innocent she doesn't deserve that rough behaviour... she sitting lower her gaze...while he applying ointment on around her neck...gently massage her wound...his hand moving around her neck...he feel her body shaking under his touch...

Kavin smile secretly in her gesture...finish massage and leave the hall...she take deep breath like all the time she stop breathing...raise her head look his direction...He about to leave the hall feeling her gaze on him ...he turn...both eyes lock...her eyes saying thanks...his eyes accept...just mange to nod and left.

Purvi wear dupatta and smile,
Pankaj enter in hall.

Pankaj: hay purvi chal  dinner karnay chaltay hain...

woh kiya idea hay... purvi happy...yeah chalo, magar sab say to...

Pankaj: haan haan sab ne hi kaha hai hum sab jaa rahay hain aur wahi say ghar chalay jay gay. tell the detail.

Purvi: kavin jaa raha hay.

Nikhil; aaray billi kay galay main ghanti kuan bandhay ga. He  ask naughtly.

Purvi: that's bad, uss ko bhi bulao na...na ba ba main to nahi jaata. He hold his ears.

Purvi: aacha main bula kar lati hoon.
She goes to his office... knock the door and enter. She See him sitting on chair with close his eyes...she call him but he is not give any response...she come near him...bend herself to look him near to check if he really sleep...he feel her warm breath on his cheeks and her mesmerising fragrance...he open his eyes...both eyes lock..

Kavin see love, passion, care and give away herself in her eyes...he snap out...she also comes in sense ...she stand but not try to meet eyes with him...he lighten the scene and ask: why you come here?

Purvi compose her and say : Kavin hum sab dinner  karne jaa rahay hain tum bhi chalo...
Kavin  refuse but she insist him again, Please chalo na humain accha lagay ga...aur mujhay bhi... She just bit her lip corner to stop her saying more.

Kavin think for while and ready to go with her. Her eyes start twinkling and she smile. He just ignores her and both of them comes out ..
All  member ready to go for dinner..

Nikhil know this time where they found best dinner ...he take them there...they all enjoy their dinner after a very hectic day and night...

Purvii is very happy to see Kavin with her...she try involve him in every matter and every talk.

After what he did with her...he feel ashamed...he tries to be polite with her...try to forget that incident. Having dinner  is a good idea, everyone feel relax, after finish they divide into two groups and way to go home.

Purvi and pankaj  go with Kavin , Ishita  and nikhil go with Dushyant
Abhijit tarika together
Sachin daya and shreya go together.

Kavin;  drop pankaj and turn car to her home side, purvi  sit quietly enjoy his presence, the moment she spend with him, make her happy all day, If he look her once she feel she gain everything, his one sight make her happy all day, she lost in deep thought and

Kavin  amaze why this chirpy lady so quiet? He think maybe she feel pain, he ashamed himself again.

He stop vehicle on front of her house, she comes in presence, say thanks to him and about to get down,

Kavin, slowly voice: I am sorry purvi, what I did today with you? She turn his side, see him, he is not looking her side focus on wind screen, she sense his guilt, place hand on his, squeeze a bit, make him to see her.

Purvi:  kavin, you no need to feel guilty, I know your intuition, It's ok, I am fine. Please forget it. She pass smile to cheer him, he just look her and nodded.
She get down from car  and good bye him, he shake head and move his vehicle.

Kaisa lga aacha nhi LG rha hai kya pls do comment otherwise I'll delete it