part 26

Next day, CID discussing case...when voice comes...hey guys, they all turn to that side and seen her standing...wearing light orange color kurta with white shalwar and white and orange mix color dupatta...she look fresh and beautiful as usual...her fragrance fill the room...

Kavin feel happy to see her but remember yesterday...he blank his face and divert his attention on file...others welcoming her...she sit on her chair and look kavin...he is showing busy..Surprise...she just shakes her shoulder and start talking with others.

All day she try to talk with him but he fully avoid her...this thing make her uncomfortable...she thinking what happen with him? She bring his tea and serve lunch to him but looking her entering in office he suddenly go out...she is shock for his indifference behaviour. Even at night time, he go home before everyone goes...she is pretty sure something happening but what she can't understand? She sense that he try to avoid her...this behaviour make her heart deep sinking...she can't bear his indifference.

Next day, Dushyant go to delhi for some important meeting taking pankaj with him...others sitting in hall and discussing some gossips...when

Kavin enter in hall...as usual ignore her...asking some for Ishita and go back...she is pissed off for his behaviour...

Ishita sense her and asking with her eyes...what happen? But she just passes her smile and nodded negatively.

One case comes...one child is missing and cid active...they all go that place and check any clue they found...they guess that someone call for ransom money and they all set trap to catch that culprit and waited...

Kavin and purvi sitting in car...waiting for the right time...car radio is on and news comes...

Purvi feel very bore and exhausted for all day try to talk with him...she try again to talk with him...but his silent make her more irritate...she change the radio channel and nice song comes...she start humming with song:

Roothay ho tum, tum ko kaisay manaoo piya

Bolo na, bolo na

Seenay say lag jaoon, bahoon main mar jaoon

Kaisay tuhain manaoo

Bolo na, bolo na

Kavin look her hearing her humming...

Purvi also look him at same time and both eyes lock for sometime...kavin see a little sadness in her eyes...he know that reason of her sadness is him...he know she try to talk with him since she is back but his anger stop her to going forward...they both look each other...

Purvi snap out and seeing broken star...

Purvi: look , kavin broken star...he cut her short and said: I can't believe all of these... kavin just silently watch her  than said: logoon ka kahna hay but I can't believe all of this...jo magna hay sachay dil say mango zaroor milay ga.

Purvi: toh phir kiss pay believe kartay ho...tell me...but kavin silently look her...she continue...maang kay toh dekho...trust me...sirf ek baar...

Kavin look her once and said: OK, then I need one cutting chai...looking her shock state...he grinned...difficult hai na...mujhay pata hay...he turn his side looking outside...but soon he saw small glass with his cutting chai...he look her and she smirk...he shock but take glass...just sip and ignore her...other side

Purvi is happy to fulfil his wish...he silently sip his tea.
Their wait long till that man comes and the catch him...soon they find that kid...and solve the whole case.

Kavin and purvi differences are still same and she try to call him several time but he is not giving her any response...

Shreya and other sense tension between them...