part 29

There is big Iron Gate...which is already open...they split in two groups and go inside...
Pankaj ,shreya and nikhil ...go do explore the village and try to talk some other village people...

Our kavi and ishyant go to mansion meet that zameen daar..

Purvi got camera in hand and she contentedly taking pictures...entering inside together then...one man comes near them asking who are they and why they came here...

They are telling him reason of coming and he takes them inside...they settle in sitting room...soon, zameen daar comes...he is not in good mood...he talk them rudely...his behaviour make both seniors got angry...

Suna hay famous CID wale humaray gaon may aai hay...par aaj humaray naseeb kay woh humaray ghareeb khanay main...suddenly the voice come and all of turn that side.

A handsome guy stand there...looking them curiously...guy is handsome but his face expression not very impressive...his eyes travel all along and stop on Ishita and purvi...

Ishita stand right on Dushyant...purvi stand left on Kavin..that guy comes forward...ignore both kavin and dushyant fix his gaze on both girls...both girls feeling restless...under his gaze they both feel uncomfortable...they both look here there in restlessness...

Dushyant and Kavin blood start boiling in their veins...guy sense their anger and snap out.

Guy: hello, I am Krishna...Inn ka beta...he pointing on zameen daar...

Kavin: haan, tumharay ghar aana hi para...saray raastay idhar ka hi pata day rahay thay...iss liyay tum dono baap betay kay liyay accha hoga kay...hum say co operate karo...samjhe

They both silently nodded...and cid turn to go back...purvi whisper in ishita ears...lag raha tha kay humain kaccha kha jay ga...

Ishita also said in return...yeah, purvi, mujhay toh lag raha tha kay without clothing uss kay samnae khahri hoon...oh god, kitni buri aur Gandhi nazrain thi us ski...

Purvi nodded agree her remarks... purvi and ishita busy passing remarks...their remarks wasn't unnotice by both Kavin and Dushyant...same anger they both feel in their hearts.

They reach their place and get down...

Purvi is behind looking her camera picture...suddenly bump with small child...she look him...he is holding some kind of sponge...he scared to bump her and say sorry to her...

Purvi pass smile on him and bend near him...touching his cheeks...

Purvi: kiya naam hay tumhara...

Kid: mera naam ravi hay...aap baba say meri shikayat karo gi kiya...

Purvi: nahi, main kyun aap ki shikayat karoon gi...aap toh itnay piyaray ho.

Kid smile shyly and make courage to ask her: aap shehar say aai ho...kiya shehar main sab aap ki tarah khubsoorat hotay hain.

Purvi: aacha main aap ko khubsoorat lagti hoon...

Kid: haan, aur woh aap kay pati hain...he point in one side...purvi turn to see and her breath stuck in throat to look Kavin standing there...

she quickly said: no, don't say this in front of him...he is very strict person...he catch you and put in prison...that kid is scared ...behind leaving his belonging and run...purvi laugh on his state and goes inside.

All gather in sitting room and discussing related case...shreya ,nikhil and pankaj share their finding...purvi look her digital pictures...

she suddenly sit straight and look again...she is quiet and thinking some...then she ask pankaj to attach her camera with his laptop...everyone look her with enquiringly...

Purvi: guys, I find something and before I explain... I want to show you... All divert attention on pankaj...he attach camera and start slide show...looking pictures...

Kavin and Dushyant don't understand...

Purvi said: I am coming...she go out and back in 5 minute and show them a sponge piece...which that child leave in hurry...

Kavin: yeah, toh aisa lagta hay kay...kissi weapon ko iss kay udhar rakh kay laya gaya ho.

Dushyant: haan, aksar weapon ki smuggling kartay huay...inn ko alag alag pieces main rakha jaata hay...issi tarah kay dividers and sponge main ...takay woh damage na hoon.

Purvi: haan, aur aab inn pictures ko dekho...yeah uss mansion kay pass ki tasweer hay...jiss main yeah bohat saray sponge kay tukray paray hain...

All are very excited for this discovery but same time feels grave danger...

Kavin look that piece of sponge...said:  dushu, yeah sab haathyaaron ki smuggling ka maamla hay...yeah, jagah Mumbai say itni ddor bhi nahi hay...aur sab say acchi jagah hay...in haathyaaroon ko chupanay ki...aur zarrorat parnay par forrun Mumbai deliver karnay ka asaan raasta. He stop and think something...he turn to pankaj

Kavin : pankaj  us zameendaar kay betay...krishna ki sari kundali nikalo...kahaan rahta hay...kiya karta hay...parha liktha hay ya nahi...uss kay phone record nikalo...sab kuch nikalo...koi bhi choti say choti baat mat choorna...aur tum sab  ki maadad karo... everyone just nodded and go out.

Dushyant:  Kavin, yeah kiss ka kaam ho sakta hay...main soch raha hoon kay Mumbai main apnay informer ko alert karoon...kiya soch rahay ho

Kavin still in deep thought...then he look dushyant and said:
Dushu, woh hum nay jo log pakray thay...blast kay baad...unhoon nay kaha tha kay...bara dhamaka toh aab hoga...kahin yeah sab uss dhamakay ki tayari toh nahi hay...

Dushyant: haan, tum theek kah rahay ho...mujhay bhi yahi lagta hay...koi bohat bari planning chal rahi hay.

Both were  discussing case relevant information...they both involve deeply... both sense this matter seriousness and try to do hard effort.

CID hard effort become succeed full and they able to crack this case...knowing fact that zameen daar and his son involve in this...now, they need only solid proof to nail them down...

CID have doubt on one abundant mansion...which is situated on the edge of village...they decide to go and check that mansion...leave behind shreya ,nikhil and pankaj they go to check that place...

Kavin and purvi go to up stair... ishyant check down stair...mansion is full of birds waste and spiders web...some abundant furniture as well...during checking...

Purvi feel restless...Kavin sense and ask her what happen?
She whispers.. Kavin , mujhay aisa lag raha hay kay koi mujhay dekh raha hay...

Kavin look here and there and said: it's only your imagination...nobody here...come on we look there...he show her one side and move there...she follow him...they enter in one bedroom...room have only one wardrobe and big bed...place in bad condition...after sometime...

Kavin feel he is alone there...he look behind and surprise to see that purvi is not behind him...he call her name but in vain...he quickly contact duhsyant and shock to hear that Ishita is also missing.

Some time earlier:

Other side, Ishita  got the same feeling... Dushyant feel her restlessness...he stop and ask her: what happen ishita...is you scared?

No sir, actually, mujhay aisa lag raha hay kay koi mujhay dekh raha hay...I feel eyes on me...she look here and there...

Dushyant also look here there...then said: yeah, only your doubt nothing present here...come we move that side...he tell her and she brush all thought and move with him.

This is the time when Kavin and purbi reach in big bedroom...bedroom has a very big bed and wardrobe...one old time dressing table there..

Kavin  check everything very keenly...then suddenly he feel that he is alone...he quickly turn back...try to find purvi but no...she is not there...he remember when he enter in this room she just behind him...he go back and check again...but nothing...he quickly contact Dushyant and tell him this news...but shock to hear other side news...ki ishita is also missing

Kya hua Ishita aur purvi k saath kisne kidnap kiya inko...