part 6

Next day, they all surprise to see purvi ...on her desk. They all gather around her...try to telling her how much they miss her?

Nikhil:  kaise ho purvi ...
Shreya : pta hai sab kitna udas the.
Purvi; saach mein .

Dushyant and Kavin enter in hall but can't stop smile see this scene,

Dushyant: purvi, they all hear his  voice and quiet..

Purvi; Haan

Dushyant: tum hara kaam ho gaya.

Purvi: yes, I done my work very well, thanks for supporting me.

Dushyant: it's ok, welcome back...He turns to leave...than stop see her and say: today, I feel alive this place...he smile and left.

Purvi listen this compliment and thanks to him...

Kavin is also nodded her agree and left...after that they busy chatting...

Few weeks pass, they were very busy for cracking case, catching culprit...in those days KAVI relation still same no improvement...

CID team sigh relief that his hot cop temper is a bit lower in these days..

one usual day they all sitting, doing chit chat, then Abhijit enter and tell them they have case...they all ready to go there, this case is multiple confession case. The lawyer and his three sons confess for murder of that girl and  CID get trouble to get the right culprit.

Other side is kavin who never expect loose, so everybody start searching the house.

Kavin enter in the room look around, everyone busy to check things, he notice purvi is bit puzzle, he go straight to her side asking: kiya hua?

Purvi look him and hand him a beautiful new dress, he check dress front and back, than his enquiring eyes go back to her.

Purvi: kavin, yeah ladies brand ki sab say costly designer ka suit hay, iss ko har koi afford nahi kar sakta ,

Ishita come near her, take the suit from Kavin  hand and look .

Ishita: yes sir, purvi is right,

purvi: if I am not wrong, yeah collection sirf iss kay khaas client ko hi dekhati hay, har koi iss kay design nahi dakh sakta,

Purvi: nodded.

Dushyant and pankaj also come near.

Kavin : agar yeah sirf khaas client ko hi aapni collection dekhati hay to tumhain kaisay pata... Purvi aur waisay yeah kitnay ka suit hoga.

Purvi: (a bit hesitate) everyone looking her, she gulp and said: wo, actually, wo main, main bhi , main bhi uski client hoon,( she speak slowly) aur uss ka koi bhi suit 30 or 35,000 say kum ka nahi hota, yeah wala dress 50,000 ka hay, aur meray pass, same yeah black colour may hay.

CID look her in unbelievable they have no idea that she is wearing such a costly dresses, although they understand to see her that she definitely belong a rich family but this much rich.

Pankaj said: purvi, tune 50,000 kharch kre is dress k liye.......

Purvi:  (see him) yeah, actually, I always buy branded things, in Indian dresses she is the best designer, so, I always buy from her but I am amaze to see mehak wardrobe, how come she buy these dresses from that designer.

Kavin: iss kay kitnaa outlet hain, yahaan...

Purvi say: only two in posh area..

Kavin: Ok, tum pata lagao kay yeah dress wahaan say kiss nay buy kiya may be we know who is her boyfriend?