part100

Dushyant,shreya ,Ishita , pankaj and nikhil sitting in the hall and discuss today's news...when they hear one chirpy voice...HEY GUYS...they all turn their head towards door and saw her standing...she look so beautiful...wearing baby pink shalwar and dupatta...with light blue shirt...which has white and baby pink colour embroidery...one hand has white wrist watch...other have white, baby pink and blue bangles...light pink lip gloss...and off course her angelic smile...everything look same...no...actually, not same...

yes, the different thing is sindoor in her parting and mungalsutra in her neck...gives her a different look...and top of it...stand with kavin...wearing white crisp shirt with dark blue denim jeans...show them a perfect couple.

They all stand and look at her in a minute...while kavi comes in.

Purvi: kiya hua...mujhe dekh kar khushi nahi hui. (She looks like everyone)

Ishita: khushi...hum toh tum ko dekh kar hairaan ho gay hain (she come near and hug her)

Purvi: kyun bohat buri lag rahi hoon kiya (she ask while hugging shreya...after aisha)

Pankaj: buri nahi...but beautiful (he also comes and hug her)

Purvi: accha...mera khyaal hay...main pehlay bhi beautiful thi (she said in proud way...while nikhil hug her and said)

Nikhil: kiya ray...purvi ...toh bhi na... waisse ki waisse hi rahay gi (he shake his head with disappointment)

Purvi: kyun main pehlay acchi nahi thi (she move to Dushyant side)

Dushyant holding purvi from her upper arms...look her for a while...everyone silent to see dushyant and purvi...

Kavin stand just near dushu.in his usual pose...folding in his arms near the chest...with small smile playing on his lips...he silently watching the scene.

Dushyant: yes, you are right...my little sis (he touches her chin) we all admit that you are truly beautiful...but after marrying with kavin...you look more beautiful (he gives one naughty look to kavin and continue) matlab yeh hay...ki kavin ke saath nay aur uss kay piyar nay tumhari beauty main mazeed chaad taray laga dia... smjhi

Everyone just laugh...

Purvi blush to hear this...then said: no...no...no dushu...this dialogue does not suit you...only my hubby has the right to say this...kyun (she smirk)

Ishita: waise.. ki baat hay...ab tak kitni dafa...suna hay yeh dialogue (she teases purvi)

Purvi: sach kahoon toh ek dafa bhi nahi.

Pankaj: accha...toh iska matlab hay kay...humari purvi samjdar ho gai hay.

Shreya: haan bhai woh toh hona hi tha...after all..sr. Inspector Kavin khanna  ki wife hay.

They all start teasing purvi...both kavant just standing and enjoying this teasing talk...suddenly Dushyant phone ring and everyone get silent.

Dushyant talk for a second then hang up...said: guys...ek case aaya hay...ek laash milli hay...nearest jungle main...chalo.

Everyone, quickly settle in car and go the incident place...this is the beginning of the forest...so, no dangerous animal present near there...

Dead body lay under the big tree...its young woman body...who wear a saari but her body have no jewellery...shreya check the whole body...while others just looking around...police cover the area and start checking...

Dushyant and Kavin sit near the body...when ishita finish her examine.

Dushyant: kavin...yeh loot maar ka case lagta hay (he said while checking body neck and ear)