part 64

Kavin stand straight then mammi hold purvi upper arm and make her stand beside kavin...standing left side on kavi feel everyone gaze on her...this make her shy...blush crept on her cheeks...she lower her gaze...

bari mammi smile to see her gesture and take some more money from her purse and do the same...take around both of them and give dev that money for charity...bless KAVI with peak both forehead...photographer take pictures and everyone busy talking...with each other.

Someone said: hhhmm...toh yeh hay tumhari pasand...ek mamooli inspector. (Purvi turn to that side...her face show anger)

Purvi: haan, ek mamooli inspector...but much betters then you Mr Ravi saxsena.

but much betters then you Mr Ravi saxsena

He is Ravi sexsena

Ravi: don't try to compare with me...purvi...kahaan main aur kahan woh.

Purvi: haan, kahaan tum do aur do char karnay walae ...aur kahaan woh desh ki khidmat karnay wala...farq toh hay na.

Ravi: what rubbish? Desh ki khidmat karnay wala...kiya day ga yea desh isko ya kiya diya iss desh nay tum ko ya tumharay khadaan ko...siwaay dukh aur pareshani kay...tumharay pita aaj tak coma main hain...tumharay dono bhai...iss duniya main nahi hain...aur tum (he hold her upper arms tight) tumhari safety kay liyay pareshan yea khandaan walay...yehi inaam hay desh ki khidmat karnay ka (he chuckle and leave her hand harshly)

Purvi: yes, right everything right...iss main tumahara qasoor nahi hay...kyun kay tum ko kabhi bhi sacchi khushi nahi mili...iss liyay...aaj tak sab kuch paise ke tarazo main hi to tolla hay...saare emotion...saaray rishte...tumhain kiya pata...desh pay jaan daina ka kiya matlab hota hay...zameen ki mitti say kitna pyar hota hay...apni maa ki tarah(she chuckle and continue) oh, sorry tumhari maa ne toh kabhi tumahin pyar bhi nahi kiya toh tumahin kiya pata...maa ka pyar kaissa hota hay...

Ravi (with anger) shut up purvi..I don't want to hear any word regarding my mom.

Purvi: why...why you angry? I just say small thing to your mom and you became angry...desh ki mitti say bhi aissi hi mohabbat hoti hay...desh ki khidmat karnay walay...iss tarah hi angry hotay hain...aur iss mitti say wafa kartay huay apni jaan bhi day daitay hain...woh sirf tum jaisay logoo ki nazar main maar jaatay hain...warna history amin aur zameen say mohabbat karant waloon kay diloon main zinda hotay hain...ab samjh main aaya ya nahi (she about to go)

Ravi: haan, chalo maan liya...magar ek baat aur maani paray gi uss ki (purvi turn to his side again and look enquiringly) yehi kay uss ne tumhain...yani 200 crore ki ekloti waris ko pahnsa ke apna future secure kar liya hay...smart man (he smile devilishly)

Before purvi say some...voice comes...and both turn that side...it's kavin...he is taking steps and come near purvi....holding her from waist...he pull her near...looking in her eyes...he smile to give her assure his presence and turn to ravi side.

Kavin: I just want to correct your information...I don't know...who is your informer but I must tell you one thing that...ek 500 crore ke eklotay waris ko apna future safe karnay kay liyay...uss ki patni ke 200 crore ki zarrorat nahi paray gi...kyun aap ka maths toh bohat accha hay kiya kehtay hain...aap iss baray main...Kavin smirk.

Ravi with his open mouth...repeating his sentence...500 crore kay eklotay waris...

Kavin said: haan, my father MR VIKRAM KHANNA...naam  toh sunna hoga...after all India kay top 10 business men main say ek hain.

This is a really big shock for him...he well known that name...that name his inspiration...he never meet him...

Ravi is still struggling in business world...he try to make contact...he shock to hear that Kavin is a son of such a big business man...he want to meet mr. Khanna and use his contact in business circle...he suddenly change his attitude and apologise kavi....then he quickly ask them to introduce his father...

Kavi look each other...said: sorry, he is very busy...and leave him baffled behind.

Every one enjoy the party...

Purvi family member are really nice and kind...Kavin never feel that he meet them from first time...all are giving him and baba...love and respect...each and every person give him and baba gifts...they talk baba...with giving him full respect...baba is also happy to interact those family member...

bhabhi suggest all buzargh person to comes and settle in house drawing room...they know all youngster need some time alone...enjoying party in their own way...they give two hour time to them...do whatever they want...but after that they have to go...all youngster agree with this time and adjust their self with their own plan...

bhabhi set all children in sitting room with their favourite movie...all buzargh person sitting in drawing room with baba...he refuse to go bed...and comfortably sit on sofa and chat with other men...

This is time for teasing and leg pulling...some romance...enjoying and cherish those moments with their love one...after shifting children and others...all youngster free to act...in their own way...turn on disco lights...turn off big lights...place look stunning in dim lights.

Rahul set the music and they all dancing with their partners...

Purvi talking with other cousins...she avoid dancing...just enjoy seeing others...after some time, rahul drag arjun in one side and said: now, be ready this is a time.

Kavin: rahul, I am nervous yaar...he said.

Rahul: oh, come on...dekh teri wajah say main nay...sab baroo ko undar kar diya...even tere baba ko bhi...tak toh relax feel kar...bas ab ziyaada mat soch aur aaja...Kavin  take deep breath and ready to go through it.

Ready for kavin suprise