part 36

Kavin is a first one who wake up first...he feel his legs stuck...he is not able to move his legs...he open eyes and look his legs...his legs tangle with purvi legs...her one hand on his chest...

Kavin one hand under her neck instead of pillow and other around her waist...protecting her...her hair cover her face...he move his hand and set those lose strand behind her ear...now her face is clear...he look her in detail...during sleeping she look like an innocent child...but looking her legs...

Kavib think...what a style of sleeping? Don't dare to escape on these tight grip...he try to move a bit...then purvii move a bit...

Purvi open her eyes...look ceiling for a second...then look front wall and said in fresh voice: good morning dad, morning bhayya...good morning chotay bhayya...

she stretch her arms and take photo from side table and said: good morning Maa and then she try to roll over to other side...suddenly realize she is top of him...she quickly move back and cover her mouth with her palms...looking him...

Kavin is got opportunity to move and sit...he sit lean back to bed head rest...take the other side photo frame...give it to her and say...lo...in ko bhi good morning kar lo.

Purvi bit a corner of her lips and said: sorry kavin, mujhay yaad hi nahi raha kay tum bhi idhar hi ho...

she look in photo frame and whisper: good morning roshni ..waissay tumharay iss khadoos husband kay hotay huay koi bhi morning good kaisay ho sakti hay...magar kahnay main kiya herj hay...

Kavin give her "you are impossible look"...purvi smile on him...

Kavin ask: Agar aap ka hogaya ho toh main uth jaoon.

Purvi: toh main nay aap ko kahaan roka hay...

Kavin show her legs which is still on his legs...she understand the situation and blush...knowing she sleep with him...make her shy...she slowly move back her legs...lower gaze and mutter sorry...

Kavin just nodded and snap...

she start biting her nails and say sorry dad and bhayya...ap kay samnay main aisay so gai...mujhay pata bhi nahi chala...

she slap her head and said: purvi, hosh main aaja...warna...tera kuch nahi ho sakta...

Kavin just came back to ask some but stop looking her again talking with her dad and brother...now, he understand the purpose of that big wall size picture.

That picture realize her that she is not alone...she is living with her father and brother...she feel presence of them near her...her everyday start to say good morning to all of them...not only her dad and brother but roshini  and maa as well...that's why she put those frame near her bed...she is busy talking them...he silently back don't want to disturb her

He is taking bath and thinking last night...all detail and her family incident  her friendship...everything is make a clear picture...he feel strange calm in his mind...he feel his restless mind get rest...he feel energy inside him...knowing and sharing things with her make his mind lighter...

He have to find out the detail regarding sikander and others...but first he have to tell everything to Dushyant...

he brush up all thought and finish his morning chore and come out...He look her in her room...but she wasn't there...spreading fragrance tell him that she also finish her morning chores and ready...he move to her kitchen and yes, right she is standing and making break fast...

Purvi feel his presence...she turn back and look him...he stop on his step...freshly bath...her face look pink...match to her pink dress...she is wearing light pink and blue combination shalwar kameez...wet hair dropping some water drops...it make her kameez a bit wet...