part 19

Dushyant stop them and said: ok, team thank you ...for...nice songs but as far I remember purvi turn left...he turn to her side...so, what truth you reveal today?

Purvi: yes, I definitely reveal some...but please can you tell us two things...first guys why you come back, what happen for meeting? And secondly dushyant you remember your words...

Dushyant : Yes, nice question purvi...he look kavin n and he just nodded let them tell.

ok, team actually meeting was cancel long time ago...but kavin and me understand that you people cook something...so, we act like we gone for meeting but we are back within 30 minutes...

Within 30 minutes...they all shocked...than

Ishita  remembers something...she asks:

Nikhil , what happen with guards? Did you tell them...Kavin cut her short and said: we stop guard to let you people know that we are back?

Dushyant :  now, the second thing...yes I remember my words so, what you want purvi?

Purvi: look her team and said: not now, we think and let you know.

Kavin: Then ok, it's your turn...purvi look him...thinking...

Dushyant said: why are you in deep thought?

Purvi in slow voice...actually, I don't know is this a correct time or not...she closed her eyes...join her both palms and whispering...please...please...please tell me is this a correct time or not...

I never think that they both present here...she is in deep thought...her breath got heavy...all of them observing her...she is just in other world than suddenly she open her eyes...look everyone she try to smile...

Purvi: yeah guys, I reveal the truth that I can sing...yes, this is my truth I reveal...

Pankaj: no, we can't accept this...we already know this...kyun guys  am I right? They all say yes, he is right...come on purvi no cheating...speak up...come on...they all push her to speak.

Purvi fix her gaze on Kavin..than change her sight to dushyant and take deep breath...said: OK, today I reveal a very interesting truth...this is a tone...As you know that I play piano...my mentor and me...(she stop)only me and my mentor compose this tone...hope fully you also like it. She goes and sits on key board...

Pankaj: but purvi what is this truth?

Purvi: just hear this tone and somebody here reveal the truth itself...just wait and listen. She closed her eyes...take a deep breath and start playing...the tone is very touchy and beautiful...purvi  play it very well...

All earing this in mesmerising...

Kavin leave his chair in sudden action...his sudden standing action...attract everyone.

Kavin: scream on her...stop it...I say stop it...

Purvi stop playing...she sitting with lower her gaze...she have no courage to raise her eyes and see him...but Kavin rush to her...holding her arm...make her stand.

Kavin: it's not possible...how can you know this tone? You can't be...he shake her badly with anger...

Purvi;  leave me Kavin...it's hurting...she try to free her arm to his tight hold but

Kavin tight his hold more...he give her hard look...All team standing at their places...they don't know what happen?

Kya hua Kavin ko gussa kyun agya ab...