part 15

CID finish his case and way to back Mumbai...

Dushyant drives first then in half way...they change and kavin drives...when they reach near Mumbai...

Purvi ask: kavin, main baba kay pass jao gi...kiya tum mujhay wahan drop kar saktay ho...kavin and dushyant look each other...

Dushyant: purvi, tum theek toh hona...why suddenly you want to go to him?

Purvi: haan main theek hoon bhi aur nahi bhi...actually, I really miss him...mujhay baba bohat yaad arahay hain...uss din woh discharge huay thay toh main home minister ki party attend karnay aagai thi...phir next day yeah case...and this case you know take two three days...I know he is also missing me...aur main bhi un ko bohat miss kar rahi hoon( she tell in detail).

Dushyant: ok, tum ko wahi drop kar daitay hain...Kavin , purvi ko dream land drop kar do. Kavin nodded and turn his vehicle.

Purvii shock... Dushyant how come you know that baba house name is dreamland?...and Kavin  you never ask the address for me and just take  a correct exit...both seniors just quiet...what a slip of tongue? They both quiet for while... purvi looking both of them...

Dushyant manage to say: you can't remember purvi, that day you told us...your baba address and of course his house is really beautiful and famous.

Purvi: haan, yeah toh hay...you know guys...baba like gardening very much...bohat shuaq hay unhain...he have beautiful garden ...pata nahi kahan kahan say flower mangua kar lagay hay...aur pata hay un ko piano bajanay ka bhi bohat shauq hay...meri tarah...

Pankaj: cut her short...kiya kaha...teri tarah ...tu kab say piano ki shuaqeen ho gai...

Purvi say: you don't know...who's ....so, leave it...tell you another time and wink him.

Kavin drive quietly but his ears listen to every word her saying...purvi love for his father...he feels happy to think...at least one person is here to look after his father...he wants to tell him more about his father but he can't ask her straight.

Purvi: I think I call baba first to ask where he is. She tells Dushyant...he nodded...she dial number...

Purvi :hello, baba, how are you? Yes, I am alright...yeah, I am also missing you...really, wow great...that's good...off course ba ba...you know I am available...I can't refuse
I can't refuse you...my pleasure...take care...I met you there...thanks...bye.

Purvi: Dushyant, if you don't mind can I ask you something...

Dushyant: turn back and look her said: no, what happened? What do you want for me?

Purvi: actually, I need some days off...please, please I want to spend time with baba...just two days...please, please...her innocent way of pleading spread smiles on everyone's faces...

Dushyant: shake his head continue smiling on her gesture and said: purvu, you are amazing...if you want day off its ok...but the way you ask...such a childish...not the way is childish but I am also a child of my baba...understand or not...she smile cheeky.

Purvi: drop me at the city hospital...baba is there...his appointment there...so, I go with him...

Purvi is the first one to drop and after that one by one drops their places.

Next week, start in peace and quiet...

CID is busy catching some psycho killers...

Dushyant has a meeting in Delhi...he goes for two days...the whole office sinking is silent...when they have a case...then they are busy...otherwise quiet...they are all missing purvi very badly...