part 91

Purvi vidaai she way to go to kavin house but her mind going back...last few days...it's the best ever days of her life...all her cousins make those days memorable for her...she didn't miss her brothers...and her mother...they all care her a lot...their leg pulling session...teasing session...and specially their singing session...when they all start ruins songs...and try sing by making voices...try to copy some famous singers...it's really laughing time for everyone...the amazing and most hilarious time is that when rahul and other boys cousins paint some uncle, aunties and girls face using lipsticks and boot polish...everyone who sleep at night...wake up in the morning...looking each other face...they all shock...then everyone who is the victim of this situation...keenly and curiously start looking for those who exactly did this for them...but nobody know who did this...sakshi tummy ache because of too much laughing... she laugh too much...she never laugh this much in her whole life...but really enjoy whole situation.

Purvi house fill with sound of happiness...after seeing many sorrow and unhappy years...finally happiness shine this house...security is really tight...off course why not...after all wedding of comm. Sir and raghau sir loving niece cum daughter...and yes, former but not anymore former...because MR ANAND soon to be join his post again...govt give him reward and offer him to join again...system need him...he happily accept offer and after purvi marriage he is going to join again.

Purvi remember her sangeet day...when her all young cousins arrange and spend some quality time with her...after all elders gone to sleep...but before they arrange a really surprise function for her...

She lost in her thought when they reach Kavin  house...shreya  help her to get down ...while Ishita  go inside and get ready everything...which is essential for ritual to enter in the house...get ready things for ritual...

Purvi follow the ritual and after that ishita and shreya take her to the room...

Kavin go inside in sitting room with Dushyant, nikhil ,pankaj , baba and kaka.

Purvi enter in the room and mesmerize to see the room...she remove the veil and look her room...whole room totally change...it was not look before...completely change...light apple green colours walls...big and French style window have off white, apple green, light brown and dark green colour printed curtain...off white base carpet have apple green and dark green colour pattern...light oak wood base furniture give a complete awesome look of the room...huge bed with cover of white net curtain around it...this time bed cover with white real motia lariyan...in between some real red rose flowers lariyan...apple green bed sheet cover with white flowers...some hints of red rose petals...six door wardrobe...standing left hand side...dressing table in right hand side with one big mirror...big TV screen place in front of bed with complete cinema system...several places glow with fragrance candles...flowers fragrance spreading in whole room...whole atmosphere create such a romantic state.

Purvi freeze to see all these...shreya  and ishita help her to sit on bed...spreading her lehanga...all around her...they both sit with her for a while...doing some chit chat...when ishita receive a call from Dushyant and both stand to go out and leave purvi a lone...saying her to get ready meet her love and soul mate...giving purvi good wishes...both go out.

Kavin's baba gives Ishita and shreya a beautiful velvet box as a naigh...both are sisters of kavin...and prove their sincerity for him...they deserve it...they happily accepted their gift and touch his baba feet...both eyes welled up to see baba and kavin concerns and care...baba caressing on their head and bless them.

Kavin stop for one second outside his room door...take deep breath and enter...whole room full light up and look so beautiful...in his room decoration...only one colour left and now that is complete...she is sitting on bed...behind the veil...adding red colour in his room...red colour ...colour of love...