part 54

They land on Heathrow airport in evening...after landing porter comes inside...take baba out side...

Kavi follow him...after finishing immigration they comes out...rahul and dev standing in front to welcoming them...

Purvi run to go and hug dev...saying dev bhayya...dev peak her and hug her...then he touch baba feet and get bless...after that.

He turn to kavin side...before hug him he hold him from both upper arms...then take two step back still holding him...look him head to toe...signal purvi thumbs up... and hug him...

Kavin don't understand his action...but when he signal purvi...and hug him...he understand everything...off course he meet first time...he is curious to know whom who purvi choose?

Hugging kavin in one side dev pull purvi to other side...he hug both of them on same time...when they parted..kavin feel his eyes wet...

he place his hand on purvi head and said: aaj agar mera yaar zinda hota...toh kitna khush hota...pata nahi teray welcoming kay liyay kiya kiya plan karta...magar main aaj bohat khush hoon...

Purvi tum nay apnay liyay ek gem choose kiya hay...really a gem...he smile and pat kavibback.

Rahul comes forward and hug Kavin...he also touch baba feet...and give some tip to porter and wheel baba chair through the car...

Kavin try to wheel himself but he won't allow him...

Dev drag him saying: yaar, maana kay tumharay pita hain...par humaray bhi toh pita kay jaissay hain...humhain bhi toh khidmaat ka mauqa do...

Kavin nodded and walk with them.

Purvi scream to see the rolls rice park...she said: bhayya...aap aaj iss ko humaray liyay lay kar aay hain...wow, bari izzat day di aap nay toh...she smile.

Dev: ziyaada khush honay ki zarrorat nahi hay...yeh tumhari wajah say nahi uncle kay liyay laya hoon...takay un ko koi takleef na ho...dev clear his point.

Kavin also see amazingly that big and long car...rahul and dev settle baba gently inside...chauffeur put luggage in boot...they all sit inside and driver move the car.

Car interior is stunning...small TV...fridge...cabinets...soft and wide seats...warm...phone set...its look like a small room with all facility...baba sit comfortably...they all talking with each other..

Purvi tell Kavin that this car belong to her nana...and after his dead this car comes in dev bhayya custody...dev look after this car very much and use only in special occasion.

After one hour long journey they finally reach the destination...

Kavin  see a big and high iron gate open automatically...and car drive on small road...he read the board...say, private property...he understand around area is garden...garden lights on...he feel the fragrance of greenery and flowers ...after 5 minute more drive finally car stop...chauffeur comes and open the door...they get down...one servant standing with wheel chair...dev and Kavin help baba to sit on it...suddenly three cute children running and hug purvi together...

Purvi sit on her knee and hug all of them in one go...
Children are really excited and try to tell her something but all of them talking in same time...purvi don't understand a word...everyone enjoy the scene...then one smart lady comes out and shout on them...hearing her scolding all are sudden quiet...

Purvi laugh on see them in that state and hug that lady...then hold her hand and introduce.

Purvi: bhabhi...yeah...baba...aur yeah kavin hain...then she turn to his side and said: baba aur Kavin..yeah Sonakshi bhabhi hain...dev bhayya ki wife aur in afat kay parkala bacchoon ki mom...she smile to see three little monster...and introduce...he is aarav...she is priya...and yeah cutto(she hold that cute boy) meri jaan aditya...she kiss on his cheeks...aditya circle his arm around her neck and kiss her on cheeks said: bua...I really miss you a lot...he place his head on her shoulder.